Page 1 of 1

Mini Planets - funny photos

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:23 pm
by androl
http://ueba.net/hosted_pages/Mini-Planets-20060914
there are photos like these:
Image
Image
Image

I am asking myself, how are these photos taken? There are no cameras standing on the earth, and I don't think they were made from a helicopter 8O
only a suspicious shadow in the first one, they have to be put together from several pictures.

...edit: imageshacked

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:22 pm
by eurojuanmi
8O great photos, i think they are taken with very big Wide Lens

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:46 pm
by Ernst
androl watches www.ehrensenf.de ! :wink: And yes, I do so, too :)

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:20 pm
by androl
no, I found it somewhere else, but thisis good :lol:

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:36 pm
by Ernst
Ok, sorry. Thought so because they featured it two days ago.... :)

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:22 pm
by Burdie
On this site are nice 360 around pictures. I wonder also how these where taken

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:25 am
by sen-chuan
My God.. they're amazing....Image
You can visit St. Peter Basilica in Rome in a weird way ... and you can see everything :D
Very Very very nice pics indeed....

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:04 pm
by Bobtail
Panorama Tools is most likely the program used to create those "planets". For a panorama you need a camera, tripod and a program to stitch individual pictures together. Some people are brave/skilled enough to do it without a tripod.. 8O