Page 1 of 5

The EBT-Pub ~ Come on in, have a drink and a chat...

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:08 pm
by €€F
Image

Welcome in the EBT-Pub , a virtual Pub where after a day of hard work entering notes you can relax a little.
The Pub opens at 17.00 hours and closes at 03.00 in the night.
On other hours you can sit outside on our pavement..
In the Pub you can have a chat with anyone about anything..

People working in the pub :

Owner of the pub ; FVS
Barkeepers : lazza
Head of security : open
Security at the door : knoxville
Interior Decorator : Ze da Silva
Toilet-Lady : open
Head of Finances : Fons
DJ : open
Chef-Kitchen : EuroNederweert
Webmaster : Ze da Silva
Event Manager

Anyone can apply for a job in the pub..
Make sure to make really clear why you are the best man/woman for the job!

At this moment the pub serves :

Alcoholics :

Image
Heineken € 1.50

Image
Wieckse Witte € 2.50

Image
Wine € 2.50

Non-Alcoholics :

Image
Coca Cola € 1.75

Small First Menu from the kitchen :

Image
Bitterballen (Dutch specialization) € 4.50

Image
Hamburger € 2.50

Image
French Fries € 2.00

Image
Limburgse Vlaai (A Dutch pie) € 2.50


Everyone can add drinks to the pricelist , just make sure it comes with a good price and picture..

You can order your drinks at lazza and you food at EuroNederweert!

Have fun in the Pub and meet all nice people

Abusive language in the Pub is forbidden.
Violence behiavour also.

Official link to the website : http://www.freewebtown.com/ebtpub/

Our Staff Presents :

Knoxville
Image

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:37 pm
by €€F
The major just left and opened the bar..

I hope some people will come tonight and apply at least for the job of barkeeper , so we can have some drinks..

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:45 pm
by JP Simões
Image

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:56 pm
by Fons
I want to enter the notes ;)

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:33 am
by €€F
I decided to make Ze da Silva our Interior Specialist..
And Fons has become head of finances , so you can pay your bills to him.

Today , the Pub is open all day so everyone is invited to join for an openingsdrink..

But we need a Bartender!!

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:32 am
by lazza
I'm happy to be the bartender, if the wage is right....

NEXT!

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:43 am
by €€F
lazza wrote:I'm happy to be the bartender, if the wage is right....

NEXT!
we have the best wage ; free drinks!

a second barkepeer is still needed for the busy hours!

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:45 am
by lazza
Looks like we need a "Head of Promotions" to round up some customers...

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:13 am
by lazza
Image

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:12 pm
by jabosa2
I'll come later to have that openingsdrink and after that one I want a drink for the first hit from our bartender Lazza!!! :P 8) :roll:

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:25 pm
by lazza
jabosa2 wrote:I'll come later to have that openingsdrink and after that one I want a drink for the first hit from our bartender Lazza!!! :P 8) :roll:
Image

Champagne sir?

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:11 pm
by jabosa2
MMMMMM, I like that, but "sir"????

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:05 pm
by JP Simões
FVS wrote:I decided to make Ze da Silva our Interior Specialist..
Shucks, I was going to inspire myself on EuroBad74 but the website seems to be down. :(

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:37 pm
by EuroNederweert
I want to be the chef-kitchen. Cooking is my life, nobody cooks as good as I do.

Here is my list for now, it will (ofcourse) be updated soon!

Image
Bitterballen (Dutch specialization)

Image
Hamburger

Image
French Fries

Image
Limburgse Vlaai (A Dutch pie)

By the way, where's the wine?
Image

@FVS, you may think of the prices. :wink:

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:49 pm
by eddydevries
Do you think, that one person for each job is enough?

From 1700 till 0300, 7 days a week (52 weeks a year) is not well for your social live.

Or is it only open at about 3 days a week?

I think, it would be usefull if you have 2 for each job (especially Barkeepers, Security at the door, Toilet-Lady, DJ and Chef-Kitchen).
Also if one would be ill or would be going on holidays. :wink:

Or would this be too expensive? :wink: