Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons, avij, dserrano5

daniellez
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by daniellez » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:14 pm

I don't know if any of you spotted this already, but I think this faker is a real bastard, even worse than other fakers!!! Originally he was known as NikkeT, but now he's manipulating Klazu's name. This is so sick!!

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 8;id=37852
Progress is a comfortable disease - E.E. Cummings

redrabbit
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by redrabbit » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:17 pm

Licht & Feuer wrote:Hi redrabbit!

I guess you mean taucher, I'm curious about these entries, too.
Regarding the commentfield I'd suggest that taucher has a friend named Sarah at the Hypo-Vereinsbank (hyp) in Frankfurt which enables him to get the numbers of such huge amounts of uncirculated notes, even the higher values.

If so, it's only necessary that s/he notes the first and the last No. of several all-uncirculated bundles to enter them all.
I wouldn't mind that because in this case it is clear, that the entered notes are really in Frankfurt.
But thats just my suggestion, an explanation of taucher would be nice.

Also:
Can anybody please explain me why this hit was moderated :?: :?: :?:
That's the one I meant yes.

But if that friend works at the bank and gives him first and last numbers, how can he be sure that all the values between it are inthere (I guess they will but you never know of course).

Ah well I don't mind, just foudn it weird that he could enter so many notes of such a high value :wink:

Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:42 pm

redrabbit wrote:
Licht & Feuer wrote:Hi redrabbit!

I guess you mean taucher, I'm curious about these entries, too.
Regarding the commentfield I'd suggest that taucher has a friend named Sarah at the Hypo-Vereinsbank (hyp) in Frankfurt which enables him to get the numbers of such huge amounts of uncirculated notes, even the higher values.

If so, it's only necessary that s/he notes the first and the last No. of several all-uncirculated bundles to enter them all.
I wouldn't mind that because in this case it is clear, that the entered notes are really in Frankfurt.
But thats just my suggestion, an explanation of taucher would be nice.

Also:
Can anybody please explain me why this hit was moderated :?: :?: :?:
That's the one I meant yes.

But if that friend works at the bank and gives him first and last numbers, how can he be sure that all the values between it are inthere (I guess they will but you never know of course).

Ah well I don't mind, just foudn it weird that he could enter so many notes of such a high value :wink:
If he also gets the amount of notes, then he can easily calculate whether some serial is missing or not. If one serial was missing, the most correct thing to do would of course be not to enter the bunch at all. However, I'm pretty sure that's not what would happen in reality :D
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!

Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:53 pm

daniellez wrote:I don't know if any of you spotted this already, but I think this faker is a real bastard, even worse than other fakers!!! Originally he was known as NikkeT, but now he's manipulating Klazu's name. This is so sick!!

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 8;id=37852
Wow, I'm getting 'popular'. :lol: I'm not offended by that faker althought it's sad that such person has some negative influence on my nick among the normal users that don't read these threads, which explain the situation. I hope our mods are really careful when they erase such user names. I wouldn't like to be erased by accident. :wink:
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).

€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by €€F » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:59 pm

The real Klazu wil never be erased..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats

Licht & Feuer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Im Osten des Westens der auch als Süden des Nordens betrachtet wird

Post by Licht & Feuer » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:03 pm

Mr Euro wrote:There was a good reason to moderate this hit otherwise it wouldn't be moderated. :wink:
I strongly believe that :wink: and it's not my intention to say that the moderation was wrong, I'm just curious because I've followed the discussion about k22r12 in the german board with much interest and saw this user entering notes for several times on my own:
Always many bills, always many higher values but NEVER I saw any consecutive serial from him :!:

I'm certainly not that expert for suspicious users but the arguments I heard against him didn't convince me:
1) Entering much notes and many higher values is "not normal"
2) k22r12 is MAYBE identic with a deleted user named kare - just because both have the same hometown 8O
(thanks god kare wasn't registered in Leopoldshöhe before I came to EBT... :roll: )
Dakkus wrote:I say transparency is a value by itself and in cases when someone asks, some kind of answer should be given, unless it would be tactically _very_ stupid when hunting for a faker.
Thats the point, thanks Dakkus! I'm not asking for details how EBT detects and proofs cheating, just something that releases me from the terrible thought, that just the 2 weak arguments above are enough.
FVS wrote: :flag-at: k22r12 (was kare??) *3420 + 2005-09-16*
What does the blue *3420 mean :?: :)
Last edited by Licht & Feuer on Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wisi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by wisi » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:13 pm

Yes, sometimes this topic reminds me about the witch-hunting from former centuries... if you are ever on the list of suspicious persons, you'll stay there...

Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Mr Euro » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:56 pm

wisi wrote:Yes, sometimes this topic reminds me about the witch-hunting from former centuries... if you are ever on the list of suspicious persons, you'll stay there...
I'm not keen on that list either. It should be ended in my opinion.

BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by BaliBennie » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:04 am

Strange hit......

First entered by Steigi with comment: Seen on 05.02.2005 in Olympiastadion at Dominic Seitz

Second entry by Dseitz..... = Dominic Seitz I would say.

Sssstrrraaanggeeee
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT

Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:36 pm

Can't remember this one as a triple, so it must be a fake hit:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... d=10391874

But what was wrong about it?

Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:42 pm

joker79 wrote:Why fake hit?

It could be fake when it became a triple

joker79
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by joker79 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:45 pm

I don't understand... My dad sign me the code of his note and i insert it...
The note is not true?

Nomen Nescio
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Nomen Nescio » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:05 am

Well, the note is true, but it indeed looks like it ought to be entered as a triple hit instead, since the Portuguese user magnotico apparently was entering serials that was made up at the time when he scored a hit on the note. Search this very topic back to the end of March and you'll see what we're talking about.

My conclusion is that you have a real note that first was entered in the Netherlands, then correctly entered in Finland, then a false entry made in Portugal and now it has turned up in your fathers wallet. Maybe the moderators could step in and remove the hit by magnotico. Without that Portuguese hit it still probably is one of the nicest hits in EBT.

By the way, you had a quite nice day with that other hit :

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... d=10391873

Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:26 am

I don't believe this hit at all. The serial must be from internet. I don't think any of these users real have had that note in their hand in reality. If his "dad" gave joker79 that serial, then his "dad" knows where he did find that serial. But I don't believe that hit has anything real in it.

I also find the other hit unbelievable. It has become in the same second as the "for sure" fake one. I guess his "dad" has also for that got some serials out of web.

We have seen so many fakers and faking methods that at least I'm very very very sceptic about those "hits". The "evidences" joker79 has presented, don't convince me at all... :?
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).

Return to “Feedback and Development”