Page 1 of 25

Comments from/to non-Francophone forumers

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:28 am
by Phaseolus
Hello, welcome on the Francophone Forum !

Please post here your comments to the francophone EBT-Community in any other language than French.

Please when posting in the other topics, keep in mind that French is the language of that part of the Forum. Internet has various automatic (and sometimes very bad) translators that can help you understand our discussions and help you posting in our language.

Don't be afraid of making mistakes : we all make mistakes when using a foreign language ! We even make mistake in our language !
:wink:

EDIT 24/01/2007 : from now on, abusive English posting in the other topics of the French forum will be deleted without warning.

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:57 pm
by 7.92x57
歡迎台灣朋友加入追蹤歐元的遊戲喔!

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:07 am
by Ted X
Ce crime de lèse majesté est-il véritablement nécessaire ?

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:06 pm
by Phaseolus
Ted X wrote:Ce crime de lèse majesté est-il véritablement nécessaire ?
Je comprends ce commentaire ; Si j'ai accepté d'ouvrir ce type de sujet ; c'est afin d'éviter les situations que l'on a connues lors del a Coupe du Monde, par exemple : des posts en anglais envahissaient les sujets en français. A l'avenir, je pourrai intervenir avec plus de vigueur sur ce type de pratique.

Je ne vois donc pas de Crime de lèse-majesté, mais une canalisation de pratiques pour le bien-être et le respect de tous. :wink:

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:39 pm
by 7.92x57
Phaseolus wrote:
Ted X wrote:Ce crime de lèse majesté est-il véritablement nécessaire ?
Je comprends ce commentaire ; Si j'ai accepté d'ouvrir ce type de sujet ; c'est afin d'éviter les situations que l'on a connues lors del a Coupe du Monde, par exemple : des posts en anglais envahissaient les sujets en français. A l'avenir, je pourrai intervenir avec plus de vigueur sur ce type de pratique.

Je ne vois donc pas de Crime de lèse-majesté, mais une canalisation de pratiques pour le bien-être et le respect de tous. :wink:
Moi je suis d'accord avec Phaseo ! Si on hite avec un filandais qui ne comprends rien au français, mais a quand même envie de venir sur le forum français pour dire un mot, quand il verra ce post, il pourra s'en servir, alors qu'il lui sera impossible de trouver la catégorie corrspondante si tout est en français. Moi quand j'ai hité avec des finlandais, j'ai regrété de ne rien comprendre a leur forum, donc j'ai laissé tomber, et je n'ai rien écris. Mais c'est mon avis.

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:06 pm
by Phaseolus
7.92x57 wrote: Happy to hit with you BaliBennie !!! I was eating in a Leon de Bruxelles restaurant at the exact moment you entered that note, that's funny.
Merci à 7.92*57 de me permettre d'illustrer mon propos défendu auprès de TedX : si Balibennie prend la peine d'écrire en français sur un sujet en français, merci de lui répondre en français. Sinon, pour ce type d'échange en anglais vous pouvez vous rendre sur le sujet dédié aux commentaires en anglais.

Je rappelle que la règle d'usage des langues est d'application sur l'ensemble des forums ; la règle est certes souple et don enfant ; et la bone humeur doit prévaloir ; par contre, merci de penser aux personnes qui ne serainet pas aussi à l'aise que d'autres dans d'autres idiomes.

Merci

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:35 pm
by soilian
Phaseolus wrote:Please post here your comments to the francophone EBT-Community in any other language than French.
I think this is a good idea, Phaseolus. :D There are lots of people who don't understand French or who don't dare to write in French but they would like to say something to you. In the future there will be more hits between France and the other countries, at least I hope so :wink: , and it means that others want to celebrate the hits with you. Btw, I'm still waiting for that someone of you finds my D/L notes I left in Paris in July. :wink:
7.92x57 wrote:Moi quand j'ai hité avec des finlandais, j'ai regrété de ne rien comprendre a leur forum, donc j'ai laissé tomber, et je n'ai rien écris. Mais c'est mon avis.

Je suis désolée. Je ne sais pas pourquoi on n'a pas ouvert un topic en anglais dans le forum finlandais. :roll: Si tu as un hit avec un finlandais, tu peux en écrire sur le Hits topic ou bien sur le Hits internationals topic.

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:05 am
by Phaseolus
Message de FONS :

sorry for the English, but when discussing about meetings, it should be more active in here :)
If I have the time I would be interested to join the meeting, just like I did in Paris :) As long as it's not very far south :P

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:52 pm
by joergb30
What is going on in France?
Was there published an article about EBT in a newspaper or a website?
I noticed a lot of new French users this Thursday:

2007-02-22 laros Barberaz
2007-02-22 Alexpsb Cholet 5
2007-02-22 tazaleboss L\'Aigle
2007-02-22 damiiien La guerche de Bretagne 1
2007-02-22 zazar4 Domagné
2007-02-22 icipir Nantes 1
2007-02-22 OLIVIER50 Saint Hilaire Du Harcouet 1
2007-02-22 glenans2006 Quimperlé 2
2007-02-22 urvoy Saint brieuc 6
2007-02-22 yannic La riche
2007-02-22 CH-euros Guichen 5
2007-02-22 Leon Edualc Rennes 3
2007-02-22 QQ! Plélan-le-grand 13
2007-02-22 francoid St Sylvain 9
2007-02-22 stephane Plesse 2
2007-02-22 perroquet Saint Brieuc 9
2007-02-22 tatane Vire 2
2007-02-22 Stustras Strasbourg 5

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:08 pm
by alexboss55
joergb30 wrote:What is going on in France?
Was there published an article about EBT in a newspaper or a website?
I noticed a lot of new French users this Thursday
Traduction : Que se passe-t-il en France ?
Il y a-t-il eu un article de publié sur EBT dans un journal ou sur un site internet ?
J'ai remarqué beaucoup de nouveaux utilisateurs français ce jeudi !

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:27 am
by Yannn
An important newspaper in Western France (Brittany and its surroundings), Ouest-France, published an article about EBT thanks to Phaseolus !

tips ??

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:12 pm
by jaibee16
Hello fellow-EBT'ers in France,

Because I will make a short visit to your nice country soon I wonder if you can give me any tips for places to be ; so we have a chance to score a nice French-Dutch hit .................... 8)

The first week of Sept. I will be staying in Verneuil sur Avre(27130) and in that period I will be visiting some places in Normandy also.
So......... tips for that area are more then welcome.

I do understand and speak some French, but writing it is an other story.

Merci, Jaibee

Re: tips ??

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:10 pm
by philgelico
jaibee16 wrote:Hello fellow-EBT'ers in France,

Because I will make a short visit to your nice country soon I wonder if you can give me any tips for places to be ; so we have a chance to score a nice French-Dutch hit .................... 8)

The first week of Sept. I will be staying in Verneuil sur Avre(27130) and in that period I will be visiting some places in Normandy also.
So......... tips for that area are more then welcome.

I do understand and speak some French, but writing it is an other story.

Merci, Jaibee
Hello Jaybee26, and thanks for your interest about Normandy and the french EBTers !
I've browsed the normand towns that should bring you an opportunity of french-dutch hit.
Three towns appear to be the most active in this region : Rouen, Lisieux and Caen. I can add that, between the three towns, Rouen appears to be the most active during the recent weeks .
Please enjoy your days in France .
Don't forget that Belgium remains very active, therefore keep some Euros for your stop in Belgium.
Have a safe trip Jaibee.
Best Regards
Philippe

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:39 pm
by jaibee16
Et merci ,Philgelico !!!
And of course I will remember our EBT'ers from Belgium.
A stop there is planned already.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:12 pm
by philgelico
It was a pleasure to help you jaibee.
And perhaps if you plan a stop in North France, we could share a hit ...
As you can see on my profile, most of my encoded notes have been collected or left inside an area between my town Arras, and Lille, the most important town in the region... named Rijsel in dutch language, as Arras is named Atrecht !
Best Regards
Philippe