Page 1 of 1

20.000 notes registered

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 7:19 pm
by Craco
Today 4th of march at 19:12:09, note number 20.000 was registered.

Here is the info about the note:

Note #Z1x101310xxx has been entered once. It is a 5 Euro note from 2002. The short code is T001J3
This means that the note was printed at Banque Nationale de Belgique/Nationale Bank van Belgiƫ (Belgium) for Belgium.
Users that have entered the note are :

User Entered Date City Country Zip Comment
bombadil 2002-03-04 19:12:09 Gent Belgium 9030

Keep up this rythm!!!! 8)

Greetzz,

20.000 notes registered

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:44 am
by Flip the Coin
craco wrote: Keep up this rythm!!!! 8)
Yeah, but I'm just spending money if I have to spend some. I will not spend money just to have some bills returned for new numbers to enter.. :wink:

I noticed the referer link I use in my signature on usenet works well!
I'm second now, after you.. :lol: