Page 1 of 4

Pyramid

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:40 pm
by Trick
Let's start.

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:34 pm
by androl
*puts the first stone on the ground*

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:46 pm
by Trick
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:47 pm
by Dakkus
A good idea. Starting is a useful thing to do if you ever want to reach the finish.

Now.. Start what?

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:51 pm
by Fons
Done ;)


Image

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:56 pm
by Dakkus
Building pyramids has gone quite boring in the information age..

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:02 pm
by Trick
Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:30 pm
by Dakkus
Trick wrote:
Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:34 pm
by JP Simões
Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote:
Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:30 am
by Trick
Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote:
Trick wrote:
androl wrote:*puts the first stone on the ground*
Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!
Didn't go to the end :)

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:28 pm
by JP Simões
Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote:
Trick wrote: Sorry :oops:
Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!
Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:38 pm
by diogocanilho
Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote:
Trick wrote: Start building pyramid with quotes :) Just another n00b game :) I wonder how much quotes does it go before phpbb2 cracks :) I think that our record is 408...
Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!

Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:42 pm
by Trick
diogocanilho wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Dakkus wrote: Actually there already is such a test on the test forum.
Ta-daa!

Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!
This time it has to go.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:55 pm
by JackTheRipper
Trick wrote:
diogocanilho wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote: Ta-daa!

Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!
This time it has to go.
Stupid game.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:10 pm
by JP Simões
JackTheRipper wrote:
Trick wrote:
diogocanilho wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Trick wrote:
Didn't go to the end :)
I've tried, though. :wink:
Higher!!!!!!!!!
This time it has to go.
Stupid game.
Don't play it, then. :wink: