Page 1 of 2

Avatar of the Month - May 2007

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:45 am
by Donald
List of Candidates

1) Habakuk, Avatar of the Month April 2007
Image

2) lozingaro
Image

3) Kyypupu
Image

4) Helge
Image

5) compinho
Image

6) gheddy
Image

7) Phaseolus
Image

8) Sippej
Image

9) magpie
Image

10) knoxville
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:38 am
by debemaks
I vote for gheddy and I'd like to candidate Ravestorm

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:05 pm
by Ektor Baboden
debemaks wrote:I vote for gheddy and I'd like to candidate Ravestorm
me too! :wink:

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:25 pm
by Donald
List of Nominations

ravestorm - 6 nominations from debemaks, Ektor Baboden, GNUGNU, diogocanilho, sen-chuan, giulcenc
Image

croeso - 1 nomination from Gauss
Image

taucher - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

debemaks - 1 nomination from androl
Image

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:21 pm
by Donald
Some Stats

Now that the fourth season of this competition has been completed, I can present you some figures:

The most successful avatars in the past 12 months were:
1) Jou-Anna73 - 39 votes, but never Avatar of the Month
Image

2) Lasterpaule, Avatar of the Month February 2007 - 37 votes
Image

3) Titloup76 - 35 votes, but never Avatar of the Month
Couldn't find the picture anymore

The top three of the all-time statistics are the same users as last year. N0W1K still leads with 139 votes, BaliBennie (108 votes) even improved by 26 and Roide still is third with 57 votes.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:36 pm
by nickzy
I vote for knoxville 8)

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:05 pm
by Irrer Ivan
I voted for magpie (I like the TV-series CSI ...)

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:06 pm
by GNUGNU
My vote goes to gheddy;

I'd like to candidate Ravestorm

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:43 pm
by Gauss
I nominate croeso.
Image

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:05 am
by eddydevries
Voted for: Phaseolus Image
And I want to nominate: taucher Image (it's a picture of the entrance of the ECB)

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:13 am
by diogocanilho
eddydevries wrote:"http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/images/ ... 145ddf.jpg[/img] (it's a picture of the entrance of the ECB)
By curiosity, the same avatar from a new user (sarah) http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/profile ... ile&u=3585
I'd like to nominate ravestorm:

Image

Voted for Phaseolus

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:21 am
by Fons
I voted Phaseolus Image

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:04 pm
by sen-chuan
My vote goes to gheddy Image

and I nomitate ravestorm Image

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:26 pm
by androl
My vote goes to gheddy Image

and I nomitate debemaks Image

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:23 pm
by giulcenc
I vote gheddy Image
and I nominate ravestorm Image