Avatar of the Month - June 2007

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month June 2007? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:54 pm

Phaseolus
3
5%
magpie
7
12%
gheddy
2
4%
Helge
6
11%
ravestorm
12
21%
croeso
3
5%
taucher
12
21%
debemaks
5
9%
Bird
5
9%
L'€urop€€n
2
4%
 
Total votes: 57

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Avatar of the Month - June 2007

Post by Donald »

List of Candidates

1) Phaseolus, Avatar of the Month, May 2007
Image

2) magpie
Image

3) gheddy
Image

5) Helge
Image

6) ravestorm
Image

7) croeso
Image

8) taucher
Image

9) debemaks
Image

10) Bird
Image

11) L'€UROP€€N
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.
Last edited by Donald on Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Avatar of the Month - June 2007

Post by eddydevries »

I voted for 8] taucher
Image

And I want to nominate: knoxville: Image
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Post by ravestorm »

I want to nominate Tommy76

Image
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
User avatar
lozingaro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2501
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Castelforte - Italy - UE
Contact:

Post by lozingaro »

ravestorm wrote:I want to nominate Tommy76

Image
i voted for you, and nominate Tommy 76

i'm sorry for debe!
Piena solidarietà al fraterno "amico-nemico" Pincopallino, abile maestro del buon fakeraggio e delle hits pluripremiate!
Era meglio quando stavamo peggio! domandate a Tarapiatapioco!
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

I nominate Bivol.
Image
User avatar
rdv
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:14 pm
Location: Verona

Post by rdv »

I want to nominate Tommy76

Image

:wink: :wink:
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

knoxville - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

Tommy76 - 5 nominations from ravestorm, lozingaro, rdv, giulcenc, sen-chuan
Image

B I V O L - 1 nomination from Gauss
Image

paulapurzel - 1 nomination from Donald
Image

hijacker - 1 nomination from androl
Image

HNL - 1 nomination from FatEric
Image

Androl - 1 nomination from jabosa2
Image
Last edited by Donald on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Donald wrote:List of Nominations

Tommy76 - 3 nominations from ravestorm, lozingaro, rdv
Image

B I V O L - 1 nomination from Gauss
Image
You missed my nomination :cry: :
eddydevries wrote:And I want to nominate: knoxville: Image
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

I nominate paulapurzel
Image
User avatar
giulcenc
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 8596
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Riccò del Golfo + Lerici (SP - Italy)
Contact:

Post by giulcenc »

I voted for ravestorm, and I want to nominate Tommy76 Image (I love Jessica Rabbit...)
User avatar
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
Contact:

Post by sen-chuan »

I also vote for ravestorm and nominate Tommy76 Image
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
User avatar
DAVID & KATY
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão

Post by DAVID & KATY »

I vote croeso
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

I nominate hijacker
Image
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
FatEric
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Neerpelt (Belgium)

Post by FatEric »

I voted for Phaseolus, and i want to nominate HNL

Image
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

I voted Croeso and I want to nominate Androl :P :D :P [/img]
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”