Miniville
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Miniville
It has a population of 9 now.€€F wrote:Let's make Eurobilltracker also big on miniville
http://eurobill.miniville.fr/
just one click every dau makes the town grow..
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Miniville
Because I visited it another time it has now 23 inhabitants (let's see how many there will be tomorrow).eddydevries wrote:It has a population of 9 now.€€F wrote:Let's make Eurobilltracker also big on miniville
http://eurobill.miniville.fr/
just one click every dau makes the town grow..
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
From what I understood, every unique visit to the page itself (one per user per day) adds one inhabitant to the page. Once we reach a certain number of inhabitants new links will be available (those next to the numbers 2 to 6 on the bottom-left), which will increase the industry, security...tiura wrote:What should I click? There's only french on the page and I don't understand a word.
De férias por período indeterminado...
correct..Zé da Silva wrote:From what I understood, every unique visit to the page itself (one per user per day) adds one inhabitant to the page. Once we reach a certain number of inhabitants new links will be available (those next to the numbers 2 to 6 on the bottom-left), which will increase the industry, security...tiura wrote:What should I click? There's only french on the page and I don't understand a word.
you cab click 1x daily..
- diogocanilho
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3329
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
- Location: Mealhada, Portugal
- Contact:
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
