Avatar of the Month - July 2007

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month July 2007? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:56 pm

taucher
6
12%
ravestorm
2
4%
magpie
7
14%
Helge
3
6%
Bird
5
10%
Tommy76
11
22%
knoxville
4
8%
B I V O L
7
14%
paulapurzel
4
8%
hijacker
1
2%
 
Total votes: 50

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Avatar of the Month - July 2007

Post by Donald »

List of Candidates

1) taucher - Avatar of the Month, June 2007
Image

2) ravestorm - Avatar of the Month, June 2007
Image

3) magpie
Image

4) Helge
Image

5) Bird
Image

6) Tommy76
Image

7) knoxville
Image

8) B I V O L
Image

9) paulapurzel
Image

10) hijacker
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

Despite my general antipathy against animated avatars, I can't help nominating peter_at.
Image
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

peter_at - 1 nomination from Gauss
Image

mieg - 1 nomination from Zé da Silva
Image

Yelverdack - 2 nominations from eddydevries, jabosa2
Image

giulcenc - 6 nominations from lozingaro, ravestorm, sen-chuan, Ektor Baboden, debemaks, GNUGNU
Image

Pole Doctor - 2 nominations from helloggs, mieg
Image

sen-chuan - 1 nomination from giulcenc
Image
Last edited by Donald on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 16 times in total.
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Mieg gets my nomination:

Image
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Avatar of the Month - July 2007

Post by eddydevries »

I voted for knoxville Image

and I want to nominate Yelverdack Image
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
lozingaro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2501
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Castelforte - Italy - UE
Contact:

Post by lozingaro »

i just voted for my friend Tommy 76

ps.: ooops! i do not vote for ......
i vote for VARESE LIGURE and the € logo! W giulcen! :D
Last edited by lozingaro on Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piena solidarietà al fraterno "amico-nemico" Pincopallino, abile maestro del buon fakeraggio e delle hits pluripremiate!
Era meglio quando stavamo peggio! domandate a Tarapiatapioco!
User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Post by ravestorm »

I'd like to nominate giulcenc and Varese Ligure with its building that looks like the €-logo

Image
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
User avatar
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
Contact:

Post by sen-chuan »

I voted for Tommy 76 and my nomination goes to giulcenc too.
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
User avatar
Ektor Baboden
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1464
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:02 pm
Location: Parma, Italy

Post by Ektor Baboden »

sen-chuan wrote:I voted for Tommy 76 and my nomination goes to giulcenc too.
me too :!:
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

My vote went to Magpie, my nomination goes to pole doctor.

Image
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

My vote is for Knoxville and my nomination is for Yelverdack :P :D :P
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

ravestorm wrote:I'd like to nominate giulcenc and Varese Ligure with its building that looks like the €-logo

Image
me either! (also because it's a picture of a town mine nearby!)
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
User avatar
mieg
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Post by mieg »

I have woted for PaulaPurzel, becaust I have to smile when I see this picture.

I want to nominate pole doctor too.

@Zé da Silva : Thanx for nomination :lol: .

LG
MiEg
User avatar
giulcenc
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 8596
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Riccò del Golfo + Lerici (SP - Italy)
Contact:

Post by giulcenc »

I voted for Tommy76 (I like Jessica Rabbit!)

And I want to nominate sen-chuan's spider (even if I dislike spiders!)
Image
User avatar
GNUGNU
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
Contact:

Post by GNUGNU »

ravestorm wrote:I'd like to nominate giulcenc and Varese Ligure with its building that looks like the €-logo

Image
me too.
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”