It's coming!! It's already *today* and tomorrow!
Date: 29 and 30 August, 2020 (chosen here)
18:00—21:00 UTC+2 on Saturday — Countdown to Saturday meeting
14:30—17:30 UTC+2 on Sunday — Countdown to Sunday meeting
Most of the Eurozone (and Europe in general) is now in the UTC+2 time zone.
Portugal (and the UK) are one hour earlier, so the meetings will start at 17h00 on Saturday and 13h30 on Sunday, Continental Portugal time.
For Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Greece, and Cyprus, the meetings will start at 19:00 on Saturday and 15:30 on Sunday, local time (EEST).
You may join anytime during the teleconference. Just CLICK HERE TO ENTER: Google Meet.
You will need a Google account. If you don't have one, or don't want to use your one for this purpose, please create one just for the meeting.
If you have privacy concerns, use a private/incognito window in your browser. If you are really serious about it, use a secure browser like Epic. You may also use a VPN.
If you create a Google account just for the meeting (it's easy and fast, anyone can do it), please use the nickname you use here in the EBT Forum.
Please note that you are not obliged at all to open your camera, so you may join without video if you prefer. Same goes for sound. The chat feature will always be available.
Here’s the program:
- Short Presentations with an unexpected and engaging question (nothing too personal, of course). To be alternated with other points in the program. I have written a small and varied script for this, starting with real life name (optional) and EBT username.
- Game: a quiz about Euro banknotes and Europe. I was glad to create this and I will reveal the link to the online quiz during the meeting.
- Q&A with experts covering several areas. I have invited specialists, some of whom can and are willing to join and answer questions. The time slots are distributed as such: statistics software, tools for PC and Android, games on the forum, EBT on the social media and communication, and serial numbers.
- Story time, an open mic with plenty of space for the banknote tracking stories that participants may want to tell.
- Game: Where is it in Europe? You'll try to guess where a picture was taken. The game will start with a photo taken by me in Portugal, and you all will also be challenged to post pictures of your own countries for others to guess. We will use the "Where is it?" forum topic for this.
- Video show, with official videos of cash cycle and production of banknotes and paper for banknotes.
Experimenting with everything, without a fixed program.
|14:35–15:00||aloxe||games / stats - France commune map|
|15:00–15:35||trezay||games - Dotmap density|
|16:00–16:35||marty44||stats software - EBTCheck|
|16:35–16:45||open mic - story time|
|16:45–17:15||spasiba||tools - Android EuroBillTracker|