Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2026]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.02.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
- höpsismöppiäinen
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:21 pm
- Location: Helsinki, Finland
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.02.2026]
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.02.2026]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.03.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.03.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.04.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.04.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
- höpsismöppiäinen
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:21 pm
- Location: Helsinki, Finland
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.04.2026]
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.04.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.04.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.05.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.05.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
- höpsismöppiäinen
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:21 pm
- Location: Helsinki, Finland
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.05.2026]
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.05.2026]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
- höpsismöppiäinen
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:21 pm
- Location: Helsinki, Finland
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.05.2026]
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

