[sigh] Ok, people just join this game without reading the rules from the first page or even the topic, and so the chain is broken. Every time that I make a remark of the rules, it seems to be taken as an offence, and the new player totally stops participating which I didn't wish to happen... [/sigh]
So, from now on the game is free without rules, I won't interrupt it any more.
Craft wrote:[sigh] Ok, people just join this game without reading the rules from the first page or even the topic, and so the chain is broken. Every time that I make a remark of the rules, it seems to be taken as an offence, and the new player totally stops participating which I didn't wish to happen... [/sigh]
So, from now on the game is free without rules, I won't interrupt it any more.
No way!!!!
OK, let's remember the rules once again. You have to do a new sentence taking the letters of the LAST word of the sentence thar was already written.
You can't take the word you like the most and of course you can't invent a new word to make a sentence from.
Not an offense, is it?
OK, as mirandolina did it right, let's go on with sandwiches... volunteers?