yli wrote:No problem, I have quite a lot of notes that need another date (due to travelling without own internet). Unfortinatly I have to change them note for note.
Would it be an idea to change the field "Date entered" into "Date entered" + "Time entered" ?
And look for all notes with comment "
30.10.2007" and them only change the date of these notes (not the time).
I also have some problems with the maximum of 20 support requests, but every free moment I just type some requests

Don't take this personally, but your use case is not quite what I intended when designing the system.
Normally you shouldn't have to edit the dates of many notes. IMO the only case where this is really useful from the site's point of view is when a note becomes a hit, especially if it's a reverse hit. If you need more precision in your note data for personal reasons, you have to invest a bit more time. I just don't want to encourage our users to edit the dates of thousands of notes.
To sum it up, it's a feature, not a bug. But feel free to use the system as is.
I'll monitor the usage of the new system in the next time. The limit of 20 requests is just an initial guess, if our user need more and the Support Team can cope with the load I'll extend the limit.
In other news, I changed the hit listing to display the most useful note id. The "Enter notes from $location" is derived from the note id (every note gets a unique ID; a hit consists of multiple note ids corresponding to the individually entered notes), so the suggestions depends on the ID you're using to view the hit profile.
So now when viewing the public hit list the most recent ID is displayed; when viewing your personal list "your" note ID is used.