This is where it all started

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

bhoeyb wrote:I became a member on 19-2-2002 ...... so tomorrow, it's my EBT-birthday Image.
Good that you mentioned this, because I just realized that today is my EBT birthday.

BTW: This is my 313 th post. 313 is the only 3 digit palindrome prime and it is the number on my car license plate.
Last edited by Donald on Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Fons wrote:
HNL wrote:Take a look in the cache of google. It shows the old colors of EBT :P

I didn't even remembered the old colors!
Those colours where still used a long time for browsers different from Internet Explorer.

Since I use Opera I saw those colours for a long time (only on the first screen, because with Opera you can make a site believe you're using IE :twisted: ).
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Donald wrote:Good that you mentioned this, because I just realized that today is my EBT birthday.
Congratz :!: :mrgreen:
Skylimit wrote: So 30.000 notes by tomorrow, and you reach your objective ... :wink:
8O ... Nah, I've reached them already :wink: :lol: .
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Post by nodisch18 »

So...., what were your objectives...?

8O
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

nodisch18 wrote:So...., what were your objectives...?

8O
To become #1 ofcourse :twisted: :twisted:.
User avatar
eurobillsandcoins
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 754
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:55 am
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Contact:

Post by eurobillsandcoins »

You are #1 bhoeyb. :D :lol: Keep up the good work, never stop! When I'm in France I won't have time to enter many bills as being a branch director in Paris is busy.
Hong Kong-Asia's world city.
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Post by nodisch18 »

It is not the question if you have the time to enter bills...!! :evil:

It is the question if you make the time to enter them...!! :twisted:
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

bhoeyb wrote:I became a member on 19-2-2002 ...... so tomorrow, it's my EBT-birthday .
Happy EBT birthday, bhoeyb!
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

I will be celebrating my first EBT-birthday abroad....
I will have a toast on that

User : skylimit
Joined: 2002-08-01 Kortrijk, Belgium (8500)
Last Note Entered : 2003-07-17 20:02:12
Number of notes entered : 1653
Value of notes entered : 37335 €
Average denomination of notes entered : 22.59 €

Distribution of note values
5 € 431 2155 €
10 € 297 2970 €
20 € 533 10660 €
50 € 377 18850 €
100 € 12 1200 €
500 € 3 1500 €

Forum activity :
Has dropped a bit lately, but still a respectable almost 1000 posts :lol:

All about Skylimit

Euro-Master in Training
Joined: 05 Aug 2002
Total posts: 988[4.14% of total / 2.86 posts per day]
Find all posts by Skylimit
Location: Belgium, Kortrijk
Website: http://www.insertcoolsitenamehere.com
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:05 am
Location: Loulé/Lisboa

Post by BogPoet »

Skylimit wrote:I will be celebrating my first EBT-birthday abroad....
I will have a toast on that

User : skylimit
Joined: 2002-08-01 Kortrijk, Belgium (8500)
Your EBT-Birthday is on the same day of my IRL-Birthday! ;) (I'll be turning 22, if you're wondering).
Tracking (again) Image
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

BogPoet wrote:
Skylimit wrote:I will be celebrating my first EBT-birthday abroad....
I will have a toast on that

User : skylimit
Joined: 2002-08-01 Kortrijk, Belgium (8500)
Your EBT-Birthday is on the same day of my IRL-Birthday! ;) (I'll be turning 22, if you're wondering).
So, that day the EBT mainpage will look happily colourful and there's a popup with a virtual birthday cake for you. Rrright?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:05 am
Location: Loulé/Lisboa

Post by BogPoet »

Dakkus wrote:
So, that day the EBT mainpage will look happily colourful and there's a popup with a virtual birthday cake for you. Rrright?
Hmmm... Apparently not
Tracking (again) Image
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Skylimit wrote: User : skylimit
Joined: 2002-08-01 Kortrijk, Belgium (8500)
Happy first EBT-birthday Skylimit Image.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Skylimit wrote:I will be celebrating my first EBT-birthday abroad....
I will have a toast on that
You best celebrate this in Switzerland, they make a big event of it, even with fireworks all over the country.
Happy Anniversary!
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”