Best: Dire Straits ( I think 1980, Essen/Germany)
Worst: The Rattles (I think 1970 or 1971, Aachen/Germany)
Last and one of the best: Tegan & Sara ( August 2007/ Köln/Germany)
Best / worst concert
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- sen-chuan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4433
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
- Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
- Contact:
My best concert was Placebo too in my hometown, Jesolo, last November 2006, (not Venice).etty wrote:BEST: Placebo (Zagreb, 03) and (Venice, 06)
LAST: Moby DJ Set in my hometown too.
WORST: Sorry to say, but all Italian singers that played under my windows 10 ago... AARRGH, especially Al Bano... oh my God!!! Terrible!!!
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
- sen-chuan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4433
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
- Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
- Contact:
Venetian coast, yes. But not in the same area.
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
- turtle
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1504
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
- Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
- Contact:
My best concert ever, I don't even have to doubt about that, because that's definetely the Beatsteaks concert at 16th february this year! 
It's a German band, so even though the concert took place in Amsterdam, there were about 80% germans
But I only liked that
And I think because those Germans traveled that far, it were really their biggest fans, so they were a really enthusiastic public! Jumping among the songs all the time, moshpitting too
But i mean not careless moshpitting, they were just really nice they took care
And stagediving, because it was in the Melkweg, it was not a big sale, and we stood very in the front
So you could see the band from very close actually
And the singer of the band went into the public as well, the interaction between band and public was very good! At the end they came back 3 times after everybody shouted "Zugabe" (how typical) the German variant of "we want more"!
But ofcourse the music was great, I think the Beatsteaks are just a live band. They record all their songs live too. They play music to play live, and you can hear that! They are so full of energy, and live it sounds all really well, some songs really sound much better than on the cd.
To give an impression of this concert:
Watch it here
It's a German band, so even though the concert took place in Amsterdam, there were about 80% germans
And I think because those Germans traveled that far, it were really their biggest fans, so they were a really enthusiastic public! Jumping among the songs all the time, moshpitting too
But ofcourse the music was great, I think the Beatsteaks are just a live band. They record all their songs live too. They play music to play live, and you can hear that! They are so full of energy, and live it sounds all really well, some songs really sound much better than on the cd.
To give an impression of this concert:
Watch it here
