Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by ErGo »

vermeer wrote:Still have doubts about Naroon, but can not prove anything.
But we can...

Naroon (189026): 199 notes deleted
Catarina1 (74017): 18 notes
:-D (189116): 3 notes
mizar
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by mizar »

giammarco wrote:Please hold in check this user: http://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=182128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He was a faker in the past and his behavior is quite strange
username: Raseno
User avatar
giammarco
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:39 pm
Location: Noicattaro (BARI)

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by giammarco »

mizar wrote:
giammarco wrote:Please hold in check this user: http://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=182128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He was a faker in the past and his behavior is quite strange
username: Raseno

Yes. I forgot to write it :mrgreen:
"È tutta una questione di soldi, il resto è conversazione"
Ashido44
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Location: Weit weg von hier!!

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Ashido44 »

Die Bündelmischer, die meisten Belgier sind, haben gar keine Ahnung, was der EBT-Geist ist
The mixers of bundles, which are most of them belgians, don't have any clue, what's the EBT spirit
Les mélangeurs de liasses, belges pour la plupart, n'ont aucune idée de ce qu'est l'esprit EBT
De Bundelsmixers, die meeste Belgen zijn, hebben geen idee wat de EBT-geest is
User avatar
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 14346
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LArdennais »

As I can see / read / understand into the FB "EBT-group", Azalearal is also a €€€-baknotes collector...
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation ! :)
User avatar
Raumi
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Santiago y Zaraíche - Murcia - Spain
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Raumi »

As Azalearal said in Spanish forum, he sold those notes to Jarči without knowing he was going to enter them on EBT. He didn't want to cheat at all, and now feels quite bothered about that. We already said him not to worry and, in case something similar happens again, the best thing he could do is to voluntary confess the unfair hit.
Spanish representative on the Board of Directors.
Current vice president of the Association Européenne des EuroBillTrackers
My statistics.
azalearal
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by azalearal »

Hi everybody, First of all I dont´n speak english, so I´m try to explain the incident. One thing: I´m not a collector of €€, I´m collect stamps. Second thing, so Raumi explain before, I don´t know that Jarcy would introduce the notes that I sold to him. And the third thing : I haven´t a " friendly hit ". Thank you and sorry for my english. If someone need another information I can write it in spanish. Thak you . Regards from Spain.
Asturies , Paraíso Natural
azalearal
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by azalearal »

LArdennais wrote:As I can see / read / understand into the FB "EBT-group", Azalearal is also a €€€-baknotes collector...
Good evening LArdennais, I´m not collect banknotes. I take photographs to the notes that are rare, Only collect stamps.
Asturies , Paraíso Natural
User avatar
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 14346
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LArdennais »

Hi azalearal and, first, thanks for your messages :)

Just for your convenience, you can simply moderate this "kind of collector's" Hit.
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation ! :)
User avatar
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Bourg la Reine , France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LITO »

azalearal wrote:Hi everybody, First of all I dont´n speak english, so I´m try to explain the incident. One thing: I´m not a collector of €€, I´m collect stamps. Second thing, so Raumi explain before, I don´t know that Jarcy would introduce the notes that I sold to him. And the third thing : I haven´t a " friendly hit ". Thank you and sorry for my english. If someone need another information I can write it in spanish. Thak you . Regards from Spain.
Hola azalearal ! no worries if you did not know Jarci was going to enter your notes there is absolutely nothing wrong here , these are nice "business hits" . Todo bien. :wink:
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
User avatar
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 14346
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LArdennais »

1) Stokkie : 7 Hits... Gramalyn : 6 Hits...

:arrow: 4 Hits between each other 8O

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=182583

2) Friendly Hits ?

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=174381

:arrow: cornelis luc & DULFENEERS Sonia (NB : I think this is not the 1st time that these names are posted here...)
Last edited by LArdennais on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation ! :)
azalearal
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by azalearal »

Thank you for everybody.
Asturies , Paraíso Natural
User avatar
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 14346
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LArdennais »

I hope that all Vancouver's Hits are real...

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=164787

User : tigergryphon

NB : in this list, is there a Testing OR Friendly Hit between this EBTer & andrew1975 (2 notes, 1 Hit) ?
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation ! :)
User avatar
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 14346
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LArdennais »

Testing hits ???

http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=188209

:flag-lv: Users : zaljsh & MrMusha :arrow: 4 Hits, only each other...
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation ! :)
User avatar
erasmuston
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 15403
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by erasmuston »

very lucky Belgian user Wimpy2005 has a hit ratio of 10.71 https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=182139" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”