Ralf wrote:The most people is the hit ratio going lower and lower.
That is very good to see!
That's quite logical, because it often takes a lot of time for a note to be hit. First you load the notes to the system, then in a few years they start to appear somewhere.
That's also why I can't stop EBTing even if I wanted to. I know that I will start getting hits with the notes I enter now in a few years or so. So.. If I stopped now, I'd keep getting email about hits for quite a long time. I'd be happy for them and would of course start EBTing again. But then there would've been that few years of not entering notes, so a while from the date when I would start again, the hits would stop to occur for that two years I was inactive long time ago. And that would be damn frustrating. So, the only thing I can do in this situation is to keep entering notes forever. Otherwise I would be sad in the future. Damn blackmailers!