A different "Who is it?" Game!

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Kaulille, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Zjonbelz »

Eriks is the winner!

Although I like Gerlin's solution too :wink:
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

Image

Image Image
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

David Beckham :)
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

Goal!!!!
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

ok - next one :) :

Image
Image
(Image)
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

8O What is that on the first pic :?:
Need some serious hinking about this one :?: :idea:
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

I didn't know that English word either, but when I googled it, so many pics showed up and I knew all the things - so I guess it must be a wellknown word for native speakers ;)
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

For me, it is a stick but what kind??? Of course it has a nother name for "stick". Anybody has an idea?
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

maybe this pic helps you to find the right word ;) :

Image
Last edited by Gerlin on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
User avatar
minna_fi
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 11:53 pm
Location: Joensuu, Finland
Contact:

Post by minna_fi »

Rod Stewart!

Eriks may take the turn. ;)
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

minna_fi wrote:Rod Stewart!

Eriks may take the turn. ;)
Thank you :D

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

hm - still need some time .. no idea yet about the first pic ... :?
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

To give a little clue about the first pic: It's a part of the periodic table...........
User avatar
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Kaulille, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Zjonbelz »

I think I got the first two pics, but no idea about the third yet...

Ni + Kitt + ? = Nikita?

EDIT got it now:

Nickel + Kitt + Man = Nicole Kidman :lol: :lol:

Nice one!!
User avatar
Tombola
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:16 pm
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Post by Tombola »

New one:

Image Image Image
Tombola & Hias: Klasse statt Masse!

86/98 Bezirke of Austria
681/2358 "Gemeinden” of Austria
85/443 Kreise of Germany
114/114 Dots in Austria
314 Eu Dots
15 W Dots
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”