http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=68544540
A great hit indeed!!!

grantedo wrote:Congrats an for your first note found in Andorra!!!
http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=68544540
A great hit indeed!!!
an-148 wrote: (as I can see, you follow the events very close)




grazie grantedograntedo wrote:Hi an,
congratulations for your hits,in particular the finnish ones and you first spanish!!!
I've been away for quite a while


as far as I know, the notes you drop there are controlled for ability to continue to circulate, bundled and than join the ordinary circuit: to banks whostill have a counter and to atm's after request of the banks (so, don't drop there half destroyed bills: they will not go out again)NBE322 wrote:I heard the Belgian National Bank only gives out UNC notes. What happens with notes one leaves there? Does it decrease my chance on a passive hit?

This is indeed a very nice hit, although I am sure that he would have preferred a hit Nauru-Syngapour as your home location indicates it. Did you spend a holiday in Berlin ?beaweb wrote:@lito:
Whow!