Are there ATM's that also give
I live close to Haren (Emsland) 49733
Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer

For example : in Volksbank local branches of VB-Staufen im Breisgau there are NOgroentje wrote:If I remember correctly, not all Volksbank branches have fivers in the machines, as Volksbank is a federation of small regional banks, and some don't participate in the scheme, but most do. I thought the older machines gave fivers more easily, but I'm not sure.
Also in Schwarzwald region, I have found an ATM that delivers ALL kind of EUR-notes !ludofaki wrote:Another question about Volksbank ATM's. I found some that gave![]()
![]()
![]()
which was great.
Are there ATM's that also giveor
and have this options to enter the numbers your want?
I live close to Haren (Emsland) 49733
I can cycle to the border, but Schwarzwald is a bit too far hahaLArdennais wrote:For example : in Volksbank local branches of VB-Staufen im Breisgau there are NOgroentje wrote:If I remember correctly, not all Volksbank branches have fivers in the machines, as Volksbank is a federation of small regional banks, and some don't participate in the scheme, but most do. I thought the older machines gave fivers more easily, but I'm not sure.in their ATM's.
Also in Schwarzwald region, I have found an ATM that delivers ALL kind of EUR-notes !ludofaki wrote:Another question about Volksbank ATM's. I found some that gave![]()
![]()
![]()
which was great.
Are there ATM's that also giveor
and have this options to enter the numbers your want?
I live close to Haren (Emsland) 49733![]()
![]()
http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=155398889 (= one of my notes taken at this ATM)
And the address of this incredible machine : Volksbank Rhein-Wehra eG - Filiale: Rickenbach - Kirchstr. 3 - 79736 Rickenbach.

As I already said on the Dutch forum, there aren't that many you'll get out of ATMs these days. If you go to a branch of the National Bank, you will only get new ones. At ATMs, it depends on the notes being withdrawn there, or the notes they've been filled with. At the moment, I'd say that the chance to get an old one is much higher than getting new 2015 Europa-design onesludofaki wrote:Another question, does the German National Bank already take all 2002out roulation? Thus, ATM's only give 2015 :note-20 ?



this is why I spend all oldMoise wrote:probably at Banks with less circulation old notes live a Little bit longer,so better spend your notes not in Banks
me tooklapotec wrote:this is why I spend all old![]()
and by now also :note-20 in shops or as change:

some kind of automatic spellchecker? I'm not using Windows, so can't say, but looks like it tries to do "correct" German uppercase in English textMoise wrote:OT whats wrong with that false GREAT or small typing,i
...
wrong Settings or what,any idea?,new for me after updated to win10
well,couldnt find any Setting for that,anyway think ist still understandable,thx for replyklapotec wrote:some kind of automatic spellchecker? I'm not using Windows, so can't say, but looks like it tries to do "correct" German uppercase in English textMoise wrote:OT whats wrong with that false GREAT or small typing,i
...
wrong Settings or what,any idea?,new for me after updated to win10