Friesland
Gelderland
Groningen
Limburg
Noord-Brabant
Noord-Holland
Zuid-Holland
Antwerpen
Limburg (nieuw)
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, eddydevries




Jes, you've got a PM.Jes wrote:Hi from Spain!
First and foremost: sorry for writing here in Englishbut I don't speak any of your languages
![]()
(except for French, but as nobody here is writing in French, I choose english to publish this message)
Anyway, the fact is that I've got some Belgian provinces. Following the new version of the NIG, I have got the following:
Regions of Belgium (3/3)
Name___ Notes ___ % of all notes ___ % of notes
Région de Bruxelles-Capitale / Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest*___ 3___ 0,1___ 2,2
Vlaams Gewest / Région Flamande*___ 56___ 1,4 ___ 41,5
Région Wallonne / Wallonische Region / Waals gewest*___ 76___ 1,9___ 56,3
Total 135 3,3 100,0
Provinces of Belgium (see forum) (10/11)
Name Notes ___ % of all notes___ % of notes
Antwerpen*___ 24___ 0,6 ___ 17,8
Région de Bruxelles-Capitale / Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest*___ 3___ 0,1___ 2,2
Brabant Wallon*___ 55___ 1,3___ 40,7
Hainaut*___ 2___ 0,0___ 1,5
Liège*___ 4___ 0,1___ 3,0
Luxembourg*___ 1___ 0,0___ 0,7
Namur*___ 14___ 0,3___ 10,4
Oost-Vlaanderen*___ 16___ 0,4___ 11,9
Vlaams Brabant*___ 3___ 0,1___ 2,2
West-Vlaanderen*___ 13___ 0,3 ___ 9,6
Total___ 135___ 3,3___ 100,0

Volgens mij bedoelde je deze hit.Nick6502 wrote:Namur: Fosses-la-Ville


