The one on Saturday Bugibba-Cirkewwa, Gozo & Cirkewwa-Bugibba we have to pay for, transport on Sunday (only one way) will be sponsored by the Tourism Authority. Sunday we go back to Bugibba by public transport (as many leave for the airport).
Ewri, can you give a Google or OSM link to indicate where Bay Square is? And maybe also to other locations (like the restaurants) in case people want to join later or get separated from the group?
MuenzMuc wrote:Hello Ewri,
thanks for posting this good map (with meeting point and a lot of banks )!
I've a problem: We meet at 8:15 - but the banks open at 8:30
Is there a posibility to change notes in a bank on saturday - I'll hope for a 2nd -hit
We meet at 8.15 and leave at 8.45 but I don't know if all of you can get some notes in that bank there in 15 minutes (there are 3 cash points in that branch). We cannot leave much later than 8.45 as we have to get the ferry to Gozo at a specified time. I made it sure that we arrive in Victoria Gozo before the banks there close, so you can get notes from Gozo.
Ah! So good that you point to where the Soreda Hotel is. Booking.com puts it where hotel Gillieru is (near St. Paul's Shipwreck) and Google puts it near the bus station.
And now I also see the street. Both in Google and OSM it is named, but you can't find it using "Andrew Cunningham Street". And OSM knows the hotel too, but it was named "Hotel Soreda", and then you can't find it using only "Soreda".
I have taken this information and made a list of them (banks / atm) in Excel. I don't found all postalcodes of ATM's - so then only the counsil code is given.
The excel file also includes a list of locations, and their local counsils.
see here
EDIT : be carefull this list is not totally perfect. For example BoV Msida is in Pieta' (postalcode correct). Best to look at the local situation)
Last edited by yli on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
I stay in Bella Vista Hotel in Qawra Road, Qawra. If I am not mistaken it must be pretty close to the meeting point. (Otherwise will find out on friday afternoon) Hey, I look so forward to see so many trackers (again) and to spend my first time in Malta.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
MDeen wrote:Ah! So good that you point to where the Soreda Hotel is. Booking.com puts it where hotel Gillieru is (near St. Paul's Shipwreck) and Google puts it near the bus station.
And now I also see the street. Both in Google and OSM it is named, but you can't find it using "Andrew Cunningham Street". And OSM knows the hotel too, but it was named "Hotel Soreda", and then you can't find it using only "Soreda".