Yet another game (beware anyone using 56k)

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
MissTracker
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Seinajoki, Finland

Post by MissTracker »

8O First it asked did I meant Madtracker 8O ...Then I got this :lol: Image


With my own name I got this Image
This is me. What is your excuse?
User avatar
Bobtail
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:47 am
Location: Oulu, Finland

Post by Bobtail »

I got this picture from a Hungarian (!) dog site as a first result:

Image

Well, things could be much worse...
User avatar
noogie
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:06 pm
Location: Lathum, NL

Post by noogie »

Image

Mmm.... interesting! :P
1st hit: Eurorulezz - Noogie 4 km (!) 147 days
User avatar
connum
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Contact:

Post by connum »

Image
what the hell is this? ^^
User avatar
Spanier_20
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:47 pm
Location: Nürnberg - Germany

Post by Spanier_20 »

with Spanier:

Image

and with my real name

Image
User avatar
arathorn
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Kouvola, Finland
Contact:

Post by arathorn »

Image

I believe that it's a cat.
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
My stats
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Image

Well.. I often consider myself a dog.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
martinha
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:59 pm
Location: Porto - Portugal

Post by martinha »

my nickname :

Image


my real name :

Image
not me, of course... lol :P
To the world you may be one person...
... but to one person you may be the world
User avatar
giberski
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:38 pm
Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by giberski »

Not really the meaning of this game, but I found this picture and I think it's quite funny:

Image
User avatar
aron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1883
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:42 pm
Location: Meeden, Groningen

Post by aron »

with my nickname:
Image

with my real name:
Image

....not my familie! :lol:
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

Image
Logical...
User avatar
Aaron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:05 pm
Location: Hämeenlinna / Finland

Post by Aaron »

I got this one with my nick.
Image

And this one with my real name (Iivo).
Image
It's not me.
Kedvenc állatam a hörcsög; ha rálépek, szörcsög.
User avatar
barclay
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:00 pm

Post by barclay »

Image
User avatar
Titania_eu
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Amadora, Portugal
Contact:

Post by Titania_eu »

I had to leave "_eu" out :wink:

Image
User avatar
Nick6502
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:44 pm
Location: Kuurne

Post by Nick6502 »

nothing for nick6502

my first name: Nick

first link doesn't work (but was actually funny)
second link:

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”