How many hitpartners have you got?

Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

petox
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Contact:

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by petox »

809 - pete_wood


Image
petox
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Contact:

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by petox »

810 - essel


Image
User avatar
MTR63
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 3:52 pm
Location: Sulkava, Finland

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by MTR63 »

509 - kopali

Image
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse

Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
User avatar
MTR63
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 3:52 pm
Location: Sulkava, Finland

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by MTR63 »

510 - Mikael00

Image
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse

Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
User avatar
laurentina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 10090
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:23 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by laurentina »

User avatar
Snail_EBT
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2026 10:08 am
Location: Terrassa (Barcelona)
Contact:

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by Snail_EBT »

7 - 🙈
Attachments
7_tintin.jpg
7_tintin.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 73 times
User avatar
laurentina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 10090
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:23 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by laurentina »

petox
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Contact:

Re: How many hitpartners have you got?

Post by petox »

Post Reply

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”