Last edited by Jes on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Total km: 268.088 km + 1.651 km = 269.739kms
Total days: 86.610 days + 105 days = 86.715 days
Hits involving Bratislava are only international ones, till now.
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
Total km: 1433 km +? = ?
Total days:85 days + ? = ?
I wanted to add this one because the note was first entered on 17th February which means... MY BIRTHDAY!!
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Total km: 271.644 km + 242 km = 271.886 km
Total days; 86.917 days + 147 days = 87.064 days
Tornio forms with Haparanda a twincity, where it's not so difficult to get Euro's :
Tornio and Haparanda have a history as twin cities, and are set to merge under the name EuroCity. A new city centre is under construction on the international border and several municipal services are shared. [1] The towns also have a common golf course, situated astride the border. The new IKEA store in Haparanda has signposting in Finnish as well as in Swedish, and all prices are signposted in two currencies.
Total km: 271.886 km + 1986 km = 273.872 km
Total days: 87.064 days + 467 days = 87.531 days
Hasselt is a Belgian city and municipality, and capital of the Flemish province of Limburg. The Hasselt municipality includes the city of Hasselt and the old communes of Sint-Lambrechts-Herk, Wimmertingen, Kermt, Spalbeek, Kuringen, Stokrooie, Stevoort and Runkst. On 31 December, 2007 Hasselt had a total population of 71 520 (34 951 men and 36 569 women). Hasselt is located at the Demer river and is also connected to the Albert Canal. Hasselt is located in between the Campine and Hesbaye regions in the middle of the Euregion Meuse-Rhine.
Last edited by gille on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Total km: 271.886 km + 1986 km = 273.872 km
Total days: 87.064 days + 467 days = 87.531 days
And what more do you want to tell about this hit, city, distance or timedifference or something else?
pepitopulpito wrote:OK, as I'm the creator of this topic , a new rule. As this is not a normal travel but a curious one, you have to put something curious about the travel we're doing... I mean, for example, the total distance travelled, something about the city we're travelling to, anything...
I'll post the next one and I'll put a practical example...
And what more do you want to tell about this hit, city, distance or timedifference or something else?
pepitopulpito wrote:OK, as I'm the creator of this topic , a new rule. As this is not a normal travel but a curious one, you have to put something curious about the travel we're doing... I mean, for example, the total distance travelled, something about the city we're travelling to, anything...
I'll post the next one and I'll put a practical example...
AND you need to add the timedifference and distance of this hit to the totals.
eddydevries wrote:And what more do you want to tell about this hit, city, distance or timedifference or something else?
pepitopulpito wrote:OK, as I'm the creator of this topic , a new rule. As this is not a normal travel but a curious one, you have to put something curious about the travel we're doing... I mean, for example, the total distance travelled, something about the city we're travelling to, anything...
I'll post the next one and I'll put a practical example...