Special Bills

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

DoubleYou

bills

Post by DoubleYou »

I still haven't had bills from Greece, Finland, Italy, Portugal and Spain. But what do you want, when you live at the coast of Holland. I guess I will get much German notes, all those Germans who will come here for holiday...
Ow, by the way, you all say Luxembourg notes doesn't exist, why do I know the Rxxxxxxxxxxx is for Luxembourg at the serial? Ow, and if Denmark will come, they will get Wxxxxxxxxxxx, Great Britain will get Jxxxxxxxxxxx and Sweden will get Kxxxxxxxxxxx. Do you others know more?
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: bills

Post by emmem »

DoubleYou wrote:...
Ow, by the way, you all say Luxembourg notes doesn't exist, why do I know the Rxxxxxxxxxxx is for Luxembourg at the serial? Ow, and if Denmark will come, they will get Wxxxxxxxxxxx, Great Britain will get Jxxxxxxxxxxx and Sweden will get Kxxxxxxxxxxx. Do you others know more?
We tried to figure it out in this post AFAIK 8)
User avatar
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Brussels

Post by BossaNova »

Tiger wrote:Yesterday I got my first Irish note :D
I've only got 12 french, 8 spanish and 2 german notes.. and lots of portuguese :P

I've saw one dutch and one italian, but that was before I knew EBT :cry:
DoubleYou

Re: bills

Post by DoubleYou »

emmem wrote:
DoubleYou wrote:...
Ow, by the way, you all say Luxembourg notes doesn't exist, why do I know the Rxxxxxxxxxxx is for Luxembourg at the serial? Ow, and if Denmark will come, they will get Wxxxxxxxxxxx, Great Britain will get Jxxxxxxxxxxx and Sweden will get Kxxxxxxxxxxx. Do you others know more?
We tried to figure it out in this post AFAIK 8)
I guess I know where it comes from:
form airplanes, they have those letters too. I don't know where that came from, but when a country joins you immediately know it's letter. :) :wink: :!:
DoubleYou

Post by DoubleYou »

Okay, then I'm wrong. I just heared it from another, so he's wrong too.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”