What's your favourite food? :-a

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

lasagne!

Post by Fons »

LASAGNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


more food:

Image
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Meppel, Drenthe, NL

Post by wouter »

Olivier wrote:Since I live in America, I DREAM of cheese, wine and delicious breads...
I miss my Mom's cuisine too! :P

(sigh)
:roll:

O.
Ah I feel pitty for you. The american cuisine and culture isn't as fine as the european is it?
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

wouter wrote:The american cuisine and culture isn't as fine as the european is it?
Definitly not... :?
Fortunately, there are other interesting things here. :)
hetana
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Post by hetana »

Ummm.though one..hmmm...thinkthikthink... hmmmm

I just cannot say what is my favourite food. I like almost everything I eat. cheeses, fruits, steaks, chicken, fish, all sort of deserts, pizzas.. mmmm..

Well there is one food I really don't like: 'musta makkara' (black sausage). It's terrible.yack.
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Well.. I always eat a traditional Finnish breakfast, which is porridge and milk with some juice :)

I also like falafel. It's damn yummy.
And vegetarian pizzaaaahhh :)
And pasta's good, too :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

I hope Dakkus,my finnish bro will come here soon to eat a pizza with me :)
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
FatEric
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Neerpelt (Belgium)

Post by FatEric »

i like pizza peporoni or pizza salami. Delicious !!!
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

I also like pizza (as long as it doesn't have cheese :roll: )
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
GNUGNU
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
Contact:

Post by GNUGNU »

PASTA

but also Tiroler cooking
(Knodeln, Speck etc..)
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

Greek and Italian food are the best!!!
Only not the fish things, cause I don't like fish :P
But pizza, spaghetti all that things are great 8)
Same for Greek food:
oh no I forgot all the names :oops: :roll: that's because of that heath here now i can only remember basic things like tzatziki and olives etc :roll: which i like very much too
oh yes gyros i remember now, that's nice! and that greek lasagne what was that name? and that steaks? well you get the point :P
At friday I will all know it again, cause then I am in Greece for two weeks 8)
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

I like chinese cuisine :D
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

I like japanese too
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
DAVID & KATY
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão

Post by DAVID & KATY »

Big Mac
Krispy McBacon
Pizzas
:P 8)
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Post by magpie »

Stefan wrote: And Yugoslavian too. That's a lot like Greek and Turkish: Take a piece of meat, cut it to shreds (shoarma) or impale it on a spike and put it on the grill. Some weird tasty rice and nice sauce with it... yum :P
Yes, that's fine :lol:

And I also like Italian food...
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Post by Jes »

Well, It is allways a difficult choice, as My mother was born in Mexico (and she prepare Mexican food), My father lived in Portugal (and he know many Portugese recipes) and we all live in Spain, so we usually eat Spanish food...

I allmost like evrything except butter and bananas, but... I REALLY LOVE the ''bocarte'' it is a kind of spanish anchovy prepared with olive oil, garlic, vinager...
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”