How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by eddydevries »

I see, my update isn't very clear.
It looks like I've visited 20 countries, but that's the number of countries I've entered notes from. I've visited 29 countries.
My update should better look like this:
eddydevries wrote:3,5 years later it's time for an:
UPDATE
eddydevries wrote:I'm from the Netherlands.

Been on holidays to these countries:
  1. :flag-nl: the Netherlands
  2. :flag-de: Germany
  3. :flag-be: Belgium
  4. :flag-fr: France
  5. Image Switzerland
  6. :flag-at: Austria
  7. :flag-it: Italy
  8. :flag-gr: Greece
  9. :flag-uk: United Kingdom
  10. :flag-ie: Ireland
  11. :flag-dk: Denmark
  12. :flag-se: Sweden
  13. Image Norway
  14. Image Iceland
    Image Greenland (or must I count this towards Denmark?)
  15. Image Canada
  16. Image USA
  17. :flag-cz: Czech Republic
  18. Image Vatican City
  19. Image Liechtenstein
  20. :flag-lu: Luxemburg
  21. :flag-pl: Poland
  22. Image San Marino
  23. Image Croatia
  24. Image Monaco
  25. :flag-si: Slovenia
  26. :flag-sk: Slovakia
  27. :flag-mt: Malta
  28. Image Andorra
  29. :flag-es: Spain
In the mean time I've been to the meeting in Ljubljana, Vienna (with Bratislava), Malta and Barcelona, so I can include Slovenia, Slovakia, Malta, Andorra and Spain.
So this number is 29 (update in red).
eddydevries wrote: Now I've also more countries where I registrated Euronotes from:
  1. Image Andorra
  2. :flag-at: Austria
  3. :flag-be: Belgium
  4. :flag-cz: Czech Republic (got some notes with another visit)
  5. :flag-hr: Croatia
  6. :flag-fr: France
  7. :flag-de: Germany
  8. :flag-ie: Ireland
  9. :flag-it: Italy
  10. Image Liechtenstein
  11. :flag-lu: Luxemburg
  12. :flag-mt: Malta
  13. Image Monaco
  14. :flag-nl: the Netherlands
  15. :flag-pl: Poland
  16. Image San Marino
  17. :flag-sk: Slovakia
  18. :flag-si: Slovenia
  19. :flag-es: Spain
  20. Image Switzerland
So this number is 20 (update in red).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5174
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Location: Joensuu/Suomi/Finland

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by Aatos99 »

I have been now in United Kingdom and in the United States :) So two more countries to me :D
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
User avatar
A0000001A
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 am

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by A0000001A »

I'm from Germany :flag-de:
and I have been in the following Countries

Mostly Holidays, transit, no business trips.

1. Austria :flag-at:
2. Switzerland
3. Poland :flag-pl:
4. Belgium :flag-be:
5. Luxembourg :flag-lu:
6. Netherlands :flag-nl:
7. France :flag-fr:
8. United Kingdom :flag-uk:
9. Ireland :flag-ie:
10. Spain :flag-es:
11. Portugal :flag-pt:
12. Italy :flag-it:
13. Greece :flag-gr:
14. Former Yugoslavia
15. Ukraine
16. Slovakia :flag-sk:
17. Norway
18. Sweden
19. Egypt
20. USA
21. Bahamas
22. Turks & Caicos Islands
23. Cayman Islands
24. Jamaica
25. Honduras
26. Mexico

21.-26. was a Caribbean Cruise Trip
User avatar
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3014
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium

Re: Re:

Post by groentje »

groentje on 04/05/13 wrote:
groentje on 04/05 wrote:
groentje on 10/09/2012 wrote:
groentje on 28/04 wrote:
groentje on 19/04/2010 wrote:"groentje on 30/12/10"
I'm from Belgium.

I already visited
The Netherlands
France
Germany
Denmark
Switzerland
Italy
The Holy See (Vatican City)
Luxemburg (as a kid)

For now, that's all, folks.
I'm planning to go to London in 2008, Scotland and Ireland I would like to do as well, and for destinations close to home, I probably visit Lille (F), Luxemburg and Köln. Berlin is another city I want to visit...
As you can see, this list needs updating.
I visited London in 2008, but nothing else on the big island, but I added Berlin and Scandinavia, Hungary and a few hours in Sturovo (SK), on the opposite bank of Esztergom (H). And passing through Austria, of course.

So you can ad England, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. And as an EBT-er, Luxemburg can be added as well.
This march, I visited Spain and Portugal. Ireland was on the program for this month, but I didn't go. Other destinations aren't yet scheduled.
Since last week, you can ad the Czech Republic and Poland. I have set foot in Poland, but only 1 foot :mrgreen: I got my note at a train from Görlitz to Zittau, which passes via Krzewina Zgorzelecka (PL), and bought myself a little bottle of water from the train stewardess. 8)
Last 2 months, I visited Slovenia and Italy (only Domodossola) as new countries to my list.
Last month, I went to Poland and even got to Kaunas in Lithuania. Lithuania is new for me, now Poland is definitely on my list, too.[/quote]

Last month, I visites Italy and Slovenia again, with 1 night in Croatia (Rijeka). Croatia is new.
User avatar
Werner Hartmann
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:38 am

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by Werner Hartmann »

Werner Hartmann wrote:
Werner Hartmann wrote:1) I live in :flag-de: Germany.

2) :flag-at: Austria
3) Switzerland
4) :flag-it: Italy
5) India (only Transit-area at Bombay Airport)
6) Australia
-) Yugoslavia (SFR) - (Transit-area at Belgrade Airport)
7) Liechtenstein
8) :flag-si: Slovenia
9) Denmark incl. Greenland
10) Sweden
11) Croatia
12) :flag-fi: Finnland
13) Latvia
14) :flag-ee: Estonia
15) :flag-fr: France
16) :flag-be: Belgium
17) United Kingdom
18) Russia
19) :flag-ie: Ireland
20) Canada
21) USA
22) Iceland
23) UAE
24) Taiwan ROC
25) Japan
26) :flag-nl: Netherlands
27) South Africa
28) Swaziland
29) Mauritius
30) New Zealand
31) Sigapore (only Transit-area on Airport)
32) Thailand (onlay Transit-area on Bangkok Airport)
33) :flag-pt: Portugal
34) Sao Tomé & Príncipe
35) Cabo Verde (only Transit-area at Sal Airport)
36) Czech Republic
37) Poland
38) :flag-es: Spain
39) Uruguay
40) Argentina
41) Chile
42) Guatemala (only Transit-area at Guatemala City Airport)
43) Costa Rica
44) Nicaragua
45) Turkey
46) :flag-lu: Luxembourg
47) Hungaria
48) Bosnia & Hercegovina
49) :flag-mt: Malta
50) Qatar
51) Bahrain
52) South Korea
53) China Peoples Republic
54) San Marino
55) Montenegro
56) :flag-sk: Slovakia
57) Monaco
58) Serbia
59) Macedonia FYR
60) Albania
Update Nov. 2013:

61) Israel
62) Palestine
Update April 2014:

-- ) :flag-fr: France now incl. Guadeloupe and Martinque (French Antilles)
63) Dominica
User avatar
gragox
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:44 pm
Location: Olaine, Latvia

Re: Re:

Post by gragox »

gragox wrote:I'm from Latvia Image and I've visited 15 countries writed down here in chronological order :

Image Latvia (home country)
Image United States (1999)
Image Lithuania (2001,2004,2006,2009,2010,2012,2013)
Image Estonia (2002,2005)
:flag-gr: Greece (2006)
Image United Kingdom (2006,2010)(+ intermediate landing in 1999)
Image Denmark (2007)
Image Poland (2007)
Image Sweden (2008,2009,2010)
Image Turkey (2008)
Image Italy (2009,2011)
Image Vatican City (2009)
Image Norway (2009)
Image Germany (2011)
Image Portugal (2011)
I'm from Latvia Image and I've visited 19 countries written down in chronological order :

Image Latvia (home country)
Image United States (1999,2015)
Image Lithuania (2001,2004,2006,2009,2010,2012,2013)
Image Estonia (2002,2005)
:flag-gr: Greece (2006)
Image United Kingdom (2006,2010,2014)(+ intermediate landing in 1999)
Image Denmark (2007) (+ intermediate landing in 2014)
Image Poland (2007)
Image Sweden (2008,2009,2010)
Image Turkey (2008)
Image Italy (2009,2011)
Image Vatican City (2009)
Image Norway (2009)
Image Germany (2011)
Image Portugal (2011)
Image Croatia (2013)
Image Czech Republic (2014)
Image Iceland (2014)
Image Finland (intermediate landing in 2014)
Last edited by gragox on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
micdab
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: Genève, Suisse
Contact:

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by micdab »

I've counted 53. [Update April 2014]

Hi, I'm from Image, currently living in Image.

Here they are, "in order of appearance": :)

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. :flag-uk:
5. :flag-nl:
6. :flag-de:
7. Image
8. :flag-lu:
9. :flag-fr:
10. Image
11. Image
12. :flag-at:
13. :flag-be:
14. :flag-sk:
15. Image - airport only
16. Image
17. Image
18. Image
19. :flag-es:
20. :flag-pt:
21. Image
22. Image
23. Image
24. :flag-it:
25. Image
26. :flag-fi:
27. Image
28. Image
29. Image
30. Image
31. :flag-ie:
32. Image
33. Image
34. :flag-gr:
35. Image
36. Image
37. Image
38. :flag-mt:
39. Image
40. Image
41. Image
42. Image
43. Image
44. Image
45. Image
46. Image
47. Image
48. Image
49. :flag-si:
50. :flag-cy:
51. Image
52. Image
53. Image
my bill maps - i'm proud of them! :)
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by debemaks »

Some UPDATES! 30/04/2014

No new countries, but I've been again on some of them!! :mrgreen:

I'm from Italy, so:

:flag-it: Italy
:flag-fr: France (1986, 1990, 1991, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Image Monaco (1986, 2001, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011)
Image Switzerland (1987, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012)
Image United Kingdom (England & Scotland) (1996, 2004, 2008, 2010x2, 2011)
:flag-ie: Ireland (1997)
Image Liechtenstein (1999)
:flag-at: Austria (1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
Image Israel (2000, 2006, 2007)
Image Vaticano (Holy See) (2000, 2005, 2008, 2014)
:flag-es: Spain (2001, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010x2, 2013)
:flag-gr: Greece (2001, 2007, 2012)
Image Slovenia (2001, 2007, 2011, 2013)
:flag-nl: Nederlands (2001, 2005, 2006, 2007)
:flag-de: Germany (2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008x2, 2009x2, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Image San Marino (2003)
:flag-fi: Finland (2003, 2008)
Image Estonia (2003)
Image Sweden (2004)
Image Denmark (2004)
:flag-pt: Portugal (2005, 2014)
:flag-be: Belgium (2006)
:flag-lu: Luxemburg (2006)
Image United States, to be more precise CA, NV, UT, AZ (2006) and NY, NJ, NV, CA (2011)
Image Czech Republic (2006)
Image Hungary (2007)
Image Bulgaria (2007)
Image Kuwait (2007x2, 2009x2, 2010, 2012)
Image Oman (2007)
Image United Arab Emirates (2007x2, 2009, 2010, 2013)
Image Qatar (2007,2010, 2012)
Image Russia (2008, 2011x2)
Image Saudi Arabia (2008)
Image Jordan (2008, 2009)
Image Romania (2008x2, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014)
:flag-mt: Malta (2008, 2012)
Image Poland (2008, 2010, 2013)
Image Tunisia (2008)
Image China (2008, 2009, 2011x3, 2013)
Image Morocco (2009x2, 2010)
Image Iran (2009)
Image Croatia (2009, 2011, 2014)
Image Nigeria (2010)
Image Turkey (2010, 2012, 2014)
Image Image Gibraltar (2010)
:flag-fr: Image French Polynesia (2011)
Image Image Hong Kong (2011x3)
Image Image Macau (2011)
Image Taiwan (2011)
Image Brazil (2012) only stopover
Image Chile (2012, 2014)
:flag-cy: Cyprus (2012)
:flag-uk: Akrotiri British Sovreign Base (2012)
Image Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (2012)
Image India (2012, 2013, 2014x2)
Image Andorra (2013)

UPDATE +0



So 50+5+1 as a whole! (counting Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Macau, French Polynesia and British Sovreign Base as special regions; Nothern Cyprus quoted as extra)
Last edited by debemaks on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
User avatar
Crossmaster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1968
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Location: Würzburg / Home of famous bocksbeutel

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by Crossmaster »

Its time for an Update:
Crossmaster wrote:Well, I have 27 countries

:flag-at: Austria
Image Bahrain
:flag-be: Belgium
Image Czech Republic
Image Djibouti
Image Egypt
:flag-fr: France
:flag-de: Germany
:flag-gr: Greece
Image Hungary
:flag-it: Italy
Image Kuwait
Image Moldova
:flag-nl: Netherlands
Image Oman
Image Poland
Image Saudi Arabia
Image Serbia
:flag-sk: Slovakia
:flag-si: Slovenia
:flag-es: Spain
Image Switzerland
Image Turkey
Image Romania
Image United Arab Emirates
:flag-uk: United Kingdom
Image Yemen
+ Bolivia
+ Chile
+ Peru
+ Sweden
+ United States
Doi merg prin pădure. Unul găseşte 100 de lei altul nu...

Mein Profil, meine NIG-Statistiken.
User avatar
Eliezer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1656
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Re:

Post by Eliezer »

User avatar
Claudio221
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:24 pm
Location: Pianiga (Ve)

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by Claudio221 »

Oh God... I have never got out of Italy :oops: except for a brief school trip in Paris and st Peter square which formally is another state :) . ..and I did not know ebt...
User avatar
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3014
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by groentje »

How old are you? Most of my travelling, I did after turning 25...
User avatar
Claudio221
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:24 pm
Location: Pianiga (Ve)

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by Claudio221 »

You are right!! Maybe in future I will travel more ;-)
I am 22!!
User avatar
Miles66
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3623
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by Miles66 »

UPDATE

30

Hello,
my visited countries till now (I'm from :flag-de: )

01 Image Andorra (2011)
02 :flag-at: Austria (1970 - 1972, 1988, 2008, 2009)
03 :flag-be: Belgium (1989, 2007, 2009, 2010)
04 Image Canada (2003)
05 Image Cuba (1995)
06 :flag-cy: Cyprus (2008)
07 :flag-dk: Denmark (2011)
08 Image Dominican Republic (1993)
09 Image Egypt (1996)
10 :flag-fr: France (1995, 2009 - 2011)
11 :flag-de: Germany
12 :flag-gr: Greece (1991, 1999, 2009)
13 :flag-ie: Ireland (2002, 2012, 2013)
14 :flag-it: Italy (2009 - 2013)
15 Image Jamaica (2000)
16 Image Kenya (1997)
17 :flag-lu: Luxembourg (2009, 2010)
18 Image Maldives (1993, 1998)
19 Image Monaco (2011)
20 :flag-nl: Netherlands (1968 - 2014)
21 :flag-pt: Portugal (2014)
22 Image San Marino (2009)
23 :flag-sk: Slovakia (2009)
24 :flag-es: Spain (1989, 1993, 1997, 1999, 2005 - 2008, 2011, 2014)
25 Image Switzerland (1971, 2010, 2011)
26 Image Tunisia (2000)
27 Image Turkey (1992, 2001)
28 :flag-uk: United Kingdom ( 1998, 2013)
29 Image USA (2003)
30 Image Vatican City (2010)

+ Image German Democratic Republic (1987)

NEW Country since last Update

to be continued...

Image
Grüße vom/Greetings from :flag-de: Niederrhein
Dirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ My €BT-Profile: Mil€s66 and my NIG-Stats ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar
jonman
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 819
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: How many countries have you visited? (Ranking)

Post by jonman »

Because I started EBT in 2010 that's also when I start putting the year in brackets.

:flag-at: Austria (before 2010)
:flag-be: Belgium (before 2010)
:flag-cz: Czech Republic (before 2010)
Image Egypt (2013)
:flag-fr: France (before 2010)
:flag-de: Germany (before 2010-2013)
:flag-ie: Ireland (2011)
Image Israel (before 2010)
:flag-it: Italy (2011, 2012)
Image Jordan (2013-2014)
:flag-nl: Netherlands (before 2010)
Image Oman (2014)
:flag-pl: Poland (before 2010)
:flag-ro: Romania (2013)
:flag-sk: Slovakia (before 2010)
Image Tunisia (2012)
Image Qatar (2014)
:flag-uk: United Kingdom (before 2010)
Image Vatican City (2012)

19 countries for me so far, with at least one more expected this year :wink:
My profile
22.9.14 90. :note-200: entered
9.9.14 50. :note-500: entered
17.8.14 300. hit occured
12.8.14 550. :note-100: entered
28.7.14 5000. :note-10: entered
16.11.13 3 years of EBT
10.9.13 25000. note entered
30.7.13 15000. :note-5: entered
23.7.13 2500. :note-20: entered
7.2.13 1000. :note-50: entered
Post Reply

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”