Long after I finnished cooking, he rang me: he met some friends which he talked with. Why doesn't he realize I was waiting for him?
International game
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: International game
Ik wacht (more correctly, but no-one says so: ben aan het wachten) op een vriend: hij komt te laat; gedurende het wachten kookte ik het diner... wanneer zal hij aankomen? 
Long after I finnished cooking, he rang me: he met some friends which he talked with. Why doesn't he realize I was waiting for him?
Long after I finnished cooking, he rang me: he met some friends which he talked with. Why doesn't he realize I was waiting for him?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: International game
Lange nachdem ich mit Kochen fertig war, rief er mich an: Er traf ein paar Freunde, mit denen er sich unterhalten hat. Warum merkt er nicht, dass ich auf ihn gewartet habe?eddydevries wrote:Ik wacht (more correctly, but no-one says so: ben aan het wachten) op een vriend: hij komt te laat; gedurende het wachten kookte ik het diner... wanneer zal hij aankomen?
Long after I finnished cooking, he rang me: he met some friends which he talked with. Why doesn't he realize I was waiting for him?
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: International game
Wow, it is almost one year that nobody had posted in this thread.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
Re: International game
Vau, jo lähes vuosi on kulunut ilman, että kukaan olisi postannut tähän threadiin.Asiamaniac wrote:Wow, it is almost one year that nobody had posted in this thread.
That's probably, because you forgot to write anything in English. But I think that will now get corrected, once a squirrel answers this one
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: International game
Oh ja, Asche auf mein Haupt - Du hast Recht.
Oh yes, ashes on my head - You are right.
And now your translation:
Das liegt wahrscheinlich daran, dass Du vergessen hast, etwas auf Englisch zu schreiben. Aber ich denke, dass wird jetzt richtig werden, sobald ein Eichhörnchen den hier übersetzt.
With the upcoming winter meeting in Malta, maybe someone makes a Maltese contribution.
Oh yes, ashes on my head - You are right.
And now your translation:
Das liegt wahrscheinlich daran, dass Du vergessen hast, etwas auf Englisch zu schreiben. Aber ich denke, dass wird jetzt richtig werden, sobald ein Eichhörnchen den hier übersetzt.
With the upcoming winter meeting in Malta, maybe someone makes a Maltese contribution.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Re: International game
Bil-laqgha tax-xitwa go Malta li gejja dalwaqt, forsi xi hadd jaghmel kontribuzzjoni MaltijaAsiamaniac wrote:Oh ja, Asche auf mein Haupt - Du hast Recht.
Oh yes, ashes on my head - You are right.
And now your translation:
Das liegt wahrscheinlich daran, dass Du vergessen hast, etwas auf Englisch zu schreiben. Aber ich denke, dass wird jetzt richtig werden, sobald ein Eichhörnchen den hier übersetzt.
With the upcoming winter meeting in Malta, maybe someone makes a Maltese contribution.
This game has been revived, after being dormant for some time.
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: International game
Dit spel was nieuw leven ingeblazen, na voor enige tijd ingeslapen te zijn. (the underlined phrase should literally been translated: na slapende voor enige tijd)
After the wintermeeting at Malta, I'm already preparing for the summermeeting in Firenze this July.
After the wintermeeting at Malta, I'm already preparing for the summermeeting in Firenze this July.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: International game
Nach dem Wintertreffen auf Malta bereite ich mich schon auf das Sommertreffen in Florenz diesen Juli vor .
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: International game
Italy - it is always worth a trip!
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Re: International game
Italië - het is steeds een bezoek waard!
I went on a trip to France. There I saw a lot of cities.
I went on a trip to France. There I saw a lot of cities.
109 hits: 94
| 2
| 1
| 5
| 3
| 1
| 1 BGR
1

Notes entered in:
/
/
/
/
/
/ /MC
1
Notes entered in:
Re: International game
Jien mort fuq vjaġġ għal Franza. Hemm rajt ħafna bliet.
I have to study for an exam which is due soon, but I don't feel like it.
I have to study for an exam which is due soon, but I don't feel like it.
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: International game
Ich muss für eine Prüfung lernen, die bald ansteht, aber ich habe keine Lust dazu.
Well, then think of the time when you have successfully passed it: The feeling of success and the time you can fill with more pleasant things.
Well, then think of the time when you have successfully passed it: The feeling of success and the time you can fill with more pleasant things.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: International game
Nu, denk dan aan de tijd dat je succesvol slaagde: Het gevoel van succes en de tijd die je kunt vullen met plezierigere dingen.
It has been a long time since I have done an exam. Maybe I should take a course shortly.
It has been a long time since I have done an exam. Maybe I should take a course shortly.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
Re: International game
Es ist schon lange her, dass ich zum letzten Mal eine Prüfung abgelegt habe. Vielleicht sollte ich alsbald einen Kurs machen.
I am glad that I do not have to spend my time preparing an exam. Now it is Football Worldchampionship.
I am glad that I do not have to spend my time preparing an exam. Now it is Football Worldchampionship.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Re: International game
Kuntent/a ħafna li m'għandix bżonn nuża il-ħin tiegħi nipprepara għall-eżami. Issa hu żmien it-Tazza tad-dinja.
I have watched both games today.
I have watched both games today.
