Page 48 of 48
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2026 12:27 am
by lmviterbo
I have the exact same problem with ϨpeedsteЯ1712 (first character is Unicode 1000) but, strangely,
not with any of these:
€urolandia (€ is Unicode 8364)
딥푸하고 친구들 (딥 is Unicode 46373)
I know that 딥푸하고 친구들 had a "Western" name before they changed to this. I have no idea if this might be the reason, nor if the same happened with €urolandia.
I don't have any other hit partner with either a Ϩ or a Я within their names, so I can't check if any of those are a problem.
Also, "_" seems to be solved (I have plenty of hit partners with that character in their names, and all are good.
As to (°\=/°) wally2cv & co, I do not have hits with him, so I can't test. Out of the unusual characters within that name, the only one I could test was "&", and it's working.
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2026 8:26 pm
by aloxe
I don't have hit partners with strange characters so I can't tell but I decided to add a (°\=/°) to my unicode name. This may help you to reproduce the problem and also because 2cv are cool.
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2026 1:13 am
by lmviterbo
As if your original EBT username (a̳l̳o̳x̳e̳), with all those "U+0333: Combining Double Low Line ( ̳ )" instances, didn't have strange characters…
The only reason I couldn't test it is that we don't have hits in common.
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:57 pm
by philgelico
Elmo wrote: ↑Sat Jan 03, 2026 8:45 pm
In the topic Bulgaria in EMU on 2026 JRR wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 pm
Welcome Bulgaria!
To the webmaster: When entering notes Bulgaria should be added to the countries on top where the Euro is the official currency. Now it's still in the list of non-Euro countries.
For the webmaster.
Any news about the Bulgaria modification ?
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2026 7:47 pm
by petox
philgelico wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:57 pm
Elmo wrote: ↑Sat Jan 03, 2026 8:45 pm
In the topic Bulgaria in EMU on 2026 JRR wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 pm
Welcome Bulgaria!
To the webmaster: When entering notes Bulgaria should be added to the countries on top where the Euro is the official currency. Now it's still in the list of non-Euro countries.
For the webmaster.
Any news about the Bulgaria modification ?
While at it, how about adding also Croatia to all sections? I see it was done in Hits and Notes, but in My Hits and My Notes is Croatia still among non-EUR countries.
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Tue May 05, 2026 11:02 pm
by Rosen
philgelico wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:57 pm
Elmo wrote: ↑Sat Jan 03, 2026 8:45 pm
In the topic Bulgaria in EMU on 2026 JRR wrote: ↑Fri Jan 02, 2026 10:43 pm
Welcome Bulgaria!
To the webmaster: When entering notes Bulgaria should be added to the countries on top where the Euro is the official currency. Now it's still in the list of non-Euro countries.
For the webmaster.
Any news about the Bulgaria modification ?
As of 5th May there is no update on the topic.
How hard can it be to make such a minor change?
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback - Bulgaria joined the euro zone
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2026 6:17 am
by tigerpranke
Bulgaria

joined the euro zone on January 1, 2026 and must, for example, be be moved to the upper part of the drop down menus.
Since then, emails, support requests and forum posts (see also
EBT feature suggestions) have reached EBT.
Can the changes be made soon? And of course, I realise you first have to find the time for that in your personal life...
But still, I'm looking forward to the update.

Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2026 8:29 pm
by Ludwigsfeld
Hello, here is the president of EBT.
I am sorry that there has been a delay but the problem with Bulgaria and Croatia is now on our agenda, our team will correct the website as soon as possible!
I will forward this problem to the according Development Work Group.
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:58 am
by tigerpranke
giulcenc wrote: ↑Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:17 pm
In the
Links page, the link to the
Pound Sterling tracking site must be removed because actually
http://www.findlizzy.co.uk/ is a shoes-shopping site.
I found the website
Banknote Tracker UK, where you can enter

Pound Sterling. Maybe a link to that website could be added to our website.
Eurobilltracker-site Feedback. | outdated links on website
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:12 pm
by tigerpranke
An user informed us via email that there are outdated / non-functional links on the website:
...
The link to Poste Italiane's postal code finder is wrong. Here's the updated one.
https://www.poste.it/cerca-nel-sito/?cap
...
Furthermore, this is the list of all the dead links listed on the page. I did not take the time to find working links as I don't speak most these languages and frankly couldn't be bothered to. Thought being aware could be useful:
* post.at (404)
* bpost (404)
* postcode.be (sold url)
* Cyprus Postal Service (404)
* La Poste (404)
* Deutsche Post (404)
* All greek links (all of them seem to have expired TLS Certificates or otherwise have improper dns config)
* Dublin Tourist Information (ceased operations)
* P&T Luxembourg (invalid TLS Certificate)
* Malta Post (server doesn't respond)
* TNT Post (Invalid TLS Certificate, redirects to local IP FedEx website)
...
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:57 pm
by Montgomery Burns
^ I pretty much provided
all of that information (with possible alternatives obtained from UPU's website) on this thread just over a year ago.
It works out nicely that person points outs an updated link for Italy, as that is one case even the UPU did
not have up to date.
Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback. | Tracking Indian rupees
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:50 am
by tigerpranke
Support received an email from
Where's Rupee?
https://wheresrupee.com:
It's the same game for Indian rupee notes: enter the serial and PIN code, spend the note, see the trail when someone else enters it. Free, no ads, one person running it. It started in July 2026. Where's George added it to their Cool Links page this week as India's active site.
A link to that page should be added to
Links on the website.