Page 1 of 2

How many posts?

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 am
by gille
How many posts have you?

01: 8300 ravestorm
02: 3122 androl
03: 1636 claudio vda
04: 1495 turtle
05: 1364 Jes
06: 1300 eurofever
07: 0500 solzica
08: 0167 gille

I close this list, because: http://www.eurobilltrackerforum.com/mem ... SC&start=0

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 am
by solzica
494 solzica°

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm
by Jes
Just at this moment: Total posts: 1364 8O

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:12 pm
by claudio vda
I have 1636 posts.
Because I love statistics, I classificate it; I have a file with the number of post in each language, organized by hundreds.
The language of the post is the principal one, because not every post is written in an unic language.
For the posts with only pictures, the language is assumed as the language of the topic.
So, my stats
Italian 1208
French 249
English 147
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5
I have got also some charts with the developments, but maybe you are not interested :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 pm
by eurofever
1300 :D

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:15 pm
by solzica
500 :)

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:01 pm
by Jes
claudio vda wrote:I have 1636 posts.
Because I love statistics, I classificate it; I have a file with the number of post in each language, organized by hundreds.
The language of the post is the principal one, because not every post is written in an unic language.
For the posts with only pictures, the language is assumed as the language of the topic.
So, my stats
Italian 1208
French 249
English 147
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5
I have got also some charts with the developments, but maybe you are not interested :lol:
8O Incredible...

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:28 pm
by turtle
1495

Second place 8O well till now then :P

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:40 pm
by ravestorm
8300

(including this post)

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:04 pm
by androl
srtdfrgrsrsfrhbbfh

edit: 3122

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 am
by adameus23
I have 3240 posts!

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:46 pm
by Miguel Ângelo

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:44 pm
by claudio vda
Update, I have 1700 posts

Italian 1250
French 258
English 160
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 pm
by TARAPIATAPIOCA
Ahhhharghhh! i'm n°18 !! i'm so sorry! :lol: :oops: :wink:

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:57 pm
by claudio vda
TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:
Ahhhharghhh! i'm n°18 !! i'm so sorry! :lol: :oops: :wink:
WE are sorry :twisted:

:lol: