How many posts?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- gille
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 6784
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:55 am
- Location: Wiekevorst, Belgium
- Contact:
How many posts?
How many posts have you?
01: 8300 ravestorm
02: 3122 androl
03: 1636 claudio vda
04: 1495 turtle
05: 1364 Jes
06: 1300 eurofever
07: 0500 solzica
08: 0167 gille
I close this list, because: http://www.eurobilltrackerforum.com/mem ... SC&start=0
01: 8300 ravestorm
02: 3122 androl
03: 1636 claudio vda
04: 1495 turtle
05: 1364 Jes
06: 1300 eurofever
07: 0500 solzica
08: 0167 gille
I close this list, because: http://www.eurobilltrackerforum.com/mem ... SC&start=0
Last edited by gille on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Brand new website: #IceBucketChallenge Videos
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Just at this moment: Total posts: 1364 
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- claudio vda
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 9124
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
- Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
- Contact:
I have 1636 posts.
Because I love statistics, I classificate it; I have a file with the number of post in each language, organized by hundreds.
The language of the post is the principal one, because not every post is written in an unic language.
For the posts with only pictures, the language is assumed as the language of the topic.
So, my stats
Italian 1208
French 249
English 147
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5
I have got also some charts with the developments, but maybe you are not interested
Because I love statistics, I classificate it; I have a file with the number of post in each language, organized by hundreds.
The language of the post is the principal one, because not every post is written in an unic language.
For the posts with only pictures, the language is assumed as the language of the topic.
So, my stats
Italian 1208
French 249
English 147
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5
I have got also some charts with the developments, but maybe you are not interested
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
claudio vda wrote:I have 1636 posts.
Because I love statistics, I classificate it; I have a file with the number of post in each language, organized by hundreds.
The language of the post is the principal one, because not every post is written in an unic language.
For the posts with only pictures, the language is assumed as the language of the topic.
So, my stats
Italian 1208
French 249
English 147
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5
I have got also some charts with the developments, but maybe you are not interested
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
8300
(including this post)
(including this post)
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
-
Miguel Ângelo
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 95
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:12 pm
- Location: Between Dover and Calais
- claudio vda
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 9124
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
- Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
- Contact:
Update, I have 1700 posts
Italian 1250
French 258
English 160
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5
Italian 1250
French 258
English 160
Spanish 18
Esperanto 9
Latinus 5
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
- TARAPIATAPIOCA
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 7009
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm
- claudio vda
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 9124
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
- Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
- Contact:
WE are sorryTARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:Ahhhharghhh! i'm n°18 !! i'm so sorry!![]()
![]()
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
