Page 1 of 1

Music poll

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:35 pm
by Sneakster
If you were to choose from these possibilities,which one would you pick?

My choice would definitely be no.1( from the album Dark side of the moon(1973)

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:45 am
by smh
Neither :(

If i had to choose an artist then probably Pink Floyd or Fleetwood mac, but not with these songs.

Music poll

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:12 am
by Sneakster
This poll just crossed my mind, I was thinking of some songs that were related to money in one way or another. Can't say I love Abba or Shirley Bassey that much...

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:38 pm
by Skylimit
Hadn't found this poll yet ... Pink Floyd, definitely,
nice song btw, have you ever heard the Roger Waters Live version ... ?
Great Stuff
(2CD)

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:16 pm
by Sneakster
Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:50 pm
by Skylimit
Sneakster wrote:Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
Wordy rappinghood??? again correct
Radio K.A.O.S : I know by heart (and the Tide is Turning)
The other album I know a few songs I think, that are on the Live,
which I really must recommend !!
In the Flesh, Live, Roger Waters (2CD)

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:26 pm
by emmem
Skylimit wrote:
Sneakster wrote:Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
Wordy rappinghood??? again correct
Radio K.A.O.S : I know by heart (and the Tide is Turning)
The other album I know a few songs I think, that are on the Live,
which I really must recommend !!
In the Flesh, Live, Roger Waters (2CD)
One of the weirdest of their songs is Bike I think.

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:15 am
by milanocapitale
never heard any of these :(

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:32 pm
by turtle
You can't even vote anymore :roll: But I don't like songs bout money anyways, there are better subjects :wink:

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:30 am
by Luigi_Delvecchio
turtle wrote:You can't even vote anymore :roll: But I don't like songs bout money anyways, there are better subjects :wink:
Good musicians depsite the subject money. I've already told in another thread what is my favourite song ever. Its one song divided in two: Wings for Marie/ 10 000 Days (wings part II) by TOOL. It's about the mother of the singer who was paralised about 10 000 days (27 years) until she passed away. Its merely impossible to have one song more emotional than this one, the lyrics, the voice, all the instuments, just perfect, I have no words to describe it... Check it out

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:37 pm
by androl
milanocapitale wrote:_________________
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
he's still the master :lol:

I also like other songs from Fleetwood Mac and 10cc more

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:09 am
by sen-chuan
And what about "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits????
"Any chicks for free....." :twisted:

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:26 am
by androl
we got to install Microsoft Windows... :lol: