Page 1 of 1

Google-maps game

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:29 pm
by Jes
Have you tried this one?

I think it is horrible and music doesn't help. But maybe some of you like it. :P

Re: Google-maps game

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:34 am
by androl
I have Firefox 33 and it doesn't work, the ball just doesn't move a foot :?

Re: Google-maps game

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:53 pm
by eddydevries
I've tried it, but I can't pass level 4.
There you need to travel over more underground lines. I managed to use one line, but after leaving the first line I can't walk to the next station.
Or do I miss something?

Re: Google-maps game

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:48 am
by lmviterbo
You have to catch another line then. There's access on foot from only one of the lines, if I got it right.