Page 1 of 1
New site design
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:45 pm
by smh
The new design really looks a lot better, although i wouldn't have mind if you made the collours a bit lighter, like in this forum.
There is another thing, the outside frame of the page has a fixed size, on 1024x768 it looks good, but on higher resolutionsthere are big blue bars on each side.
And the complete lists page is to big to display in 1024x768 but looks better on higher resolutions
New site design
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 6:19 pm
by mts
smh wrote:
The new design really looks a lot better, although i wouldn't have mind if you made the collours a bit lighter, like in this forum.
I agree. Especially the "Updates" and "Useless info" boxes at the bottom of the page. Contrast is too low, I can hardly see the text in them. Or use other text colour than black.
New site design
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:30 pm
by EuroBillTracker
smh wrote:
The new design really looks a lot better, although i wouldn't have mind if you made the collours a bit lighter, like in this forum.
good

I'll see about the colors. You can take the HTML and play with the CSS at the top until you find some nicer colors (then send them to me)
smh wrote:
There is another thing, the outside frame of the page has a fixed size, on 1024x768 it looks good, but on higher resolutionsthere are big blue bars on each side.
hummm on higher resolutions : donesn't it just make the page more vertical ? I think it looks kinda nice (if we're seeing the same thing). I'll try it tomorrow at work
smh wrote:
And the complete lists page is to big to display in 1024x768 but looks better on higher resolutions
yeah, the tables are screwy in there, I have to fix it but it's not my top priority : working on the mailing list right now.
New site design
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:33 pm
by EuroBillTracker
htb wrote:
As far as i'm concerned, that whole section should be removed. Like it says itselfs, it's useless and it doesn't fit in the overall site design (color scheme and size/positioning).
I'm hoping I can't make it useful. Do you really feel it doesn't belong ? I think it's pretty nice but then...
New site design
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:34 pm
by htb
mts wrote:
I agree. Especially the "Updates" and "Useless info" boxes at the bottom of the page. Contrast is too low, I can hardly see the text in them. Or use other text colour than black.
As far as i'm concerned, that whole section should be removed. Like it says itselfs, it's useless and it doesn't fit in the overall site design (color scheme and size/positioning).