The new design really looks a lot better, although i wouldn't have mind if you made the collours a bit lighter, like in this forum.
There is another thing, the outside frame of the page has a fixed size, on 1024x768 it looks good, but on higher resolutionsthere are big blue bars on each side.
And the complete lists page is to big to display in 1024x768 but looks better on higher resolutions
New site design
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
New site design
I agree. Especially the "Updates" and "Useless info" boxes at the bottom of the page. Contrast is too low, I can hardly see the text in them. Or use other text colour than black.smh wrote: The new design really looks a lot better, although i wouldn't have mind if you made the collours a bit lighter, like in this forum.
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
New site design
goodsmh wrote: The new design really looks a lot better, although i wouldn't have mind if you made the collours a bit lighter, like in this forum.
hummm on higher resolutions : donesn't it just make the page more vertical ? I think it looks kinda nice (if we're seeing the same thing). I'll try it tomorrow at worksmh wrote: There is another thing, the outside frame of the page has a fixed size, on 1024x768 it looks good, but on higher resolutionsthere are big blue bars on each side.
yeah, the tables are screwy in there, I have to fix it but it's not my top priority : working on the mailing list right now.smh wrote: And the complete lists page is to big to display in 1024x768 but looks better on higher resolutions
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
New site design
I'm hoping I can't make it useful. Do you really feel it doesn't belong ? I think it's pretty nice but then...htb wrote: As far as i'm concerned, that whole section should be removed. Like it says itselfs, it's useless and it doesn't fit in the overall site design (color scheme and size/positioning).
New site design
As far as i'm concerned, that whole section should be removed. Like it says itselfs, it's useless and it doesn't fit in the overall site design (color scheme and size/positioning).mts wrote: I agree. Especially the "Updates" and "Useless info" boxes at the bottom of the page. Contrast is too low, I can hardly see the text in them. Or use other text colour than black.


