Page 1 of 2

Puzzle!!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:21 pm
by Jodijo
Who is going to solve this one??

Have fun.. :wink: :lol:

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:32 pm
by bocky
I solved the first level. :)

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:38 pm
by Jodijo
When you're ready, I have another one and that one is even nicer!!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:38 pm
by N0W1K
I'm on the 3rd level :D

I like it!!! great music!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:39 pm
by bocky
I reached the 3rd level now too. :)

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:42 pm
by Fons
first level is solved! :)

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:43 pm
by Burdie
Solved :-) and it is a nice one

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:43 pm
by N0W1K
Done!! :D

Thanks jodijo for that game :) and the music :D

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:44 pm
by Jodijo
The second one!!

He's more difficult than the first one...good luck!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:47 pm
by Fons
reached the 3rd level as well
I like this game! :D

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:50 pm
by Fons
completed!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:52 pm
by Jodijo
Now try the other one Fons.

8)

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:58 pm
by N0W1K
ohhhh I cannot pass the first window, of the second one :(


Now I can!! :D

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:01 pm
by Jodijo
N0W1K wrote:ohhhh I cannot pass the first window, of the second one :(


Now I can!! :D

You go girl.. :wink:

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:02 pm
by N0W1K
I'm on the third level :D