Page 1 of 2

Special date

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:19 am
by Bugs
On thursday may 4, at two minutes and 3 seconds past 1:00 am the date and time will be:

01:02:03 04-05-06

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:25 am
by Luigi_Delvecchio
nice :D or could be also 6hours 6 minutes 6 seconds 6 of june of 2006
(06:06.06 06-06-06)

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:42 am
by Viperazzi
They were saying that there'll be a lot of days with these kinds of numbers at the beginning of the 21st century. I think the best one was at 20 past 8, on 2 February 2002. That was 20:20.20 02.02.02. The whole thing had only zeros and twos, now this upcoming date will have three different numbers. My niece was almost born on 04.04.04, but missed it by a day. 8)

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:57 am
by eurojuanmi
that day, I have to be in the forum and writte a message, like in the Change Hour :D

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:48 pm
by pastel
Viperazzi wrote:My niece was almost born on 04.04.04, but missed it by a day. 8)
So did my niece, she was born 05.04.04 :wink:

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:09 pm
by androl
I think it has to be 1 hour, 59 minutes and 58 seconds later, 06-05-04 03:02:01
Viperazzi wrote:20:20.20 02.02.02
or 20.02.2002 20:02

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:37 pm
by tintin6971
and what about 11 hours, 11 minutes and 11 seconds the 11 november 2011
11:11:11 11-11-11

Re: Special date

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:21 am
by androl
34 notes were entered on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11

Re: Special date

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 pm
by Tarmo
androl wrote:34 notes were entered on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11
And 24 notes as well on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11 Finnish time as did:
emppu wrote:Kirjaamisaika
I didn't even remember this special day. In about one month we have one more opportunity to enter notes at a special time: (20)11-12-13 at 14:15:16 :!:

Re: Special date

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:56 pm
by Montgomery Burns
While I was having lunch today, I saw a TV report about a man who collects stuff with mirrored numbers. Basically, anything with a serial number. I think this hobby is right up his alley, he should join EBT if he hasn't already. :)

Re: Special date

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:41 am
by Fons
How many notes were actually entered on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11 in Finnish timezone?
And have the Irish/Portuguese users done this too?

Re: Special date

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:46 am
by Fons
Tarmo wrote:In about one month we have one more opportunity to enter notes at a special time: (20)11-12-13 at 14:15:16 :!:
+ 2 years :)

Re: Special date

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 am
by yli
2011 is this year I suppose ?
Tarmo wrote:(20)11

Re: Special date

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:31 pm
by Fons
Oops, I had 11-12-2013 14:15:16 on my mind .....

Re: Special date

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:15 am
by JHN-TX
I entered one also GMT http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=103431539" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;