Special date
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- Bugs
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:48 pm
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Special date
On thursday may 4, at two minutes and 3 seconds past 1:00 am the date and time will be:
01:02:03 04-05-06
01:02:03 04-05-06
Last edited by Bugs on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favor the road, travelled by few
- Luigi_Delvecchio
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
- Location: Olhão Portugal
- Contact:
They were saying that there'll be a lot of days with these kinds of numbers at the beginning of the 21st century. I think the best one was at 20 past 8, on 2 February 2002. That was 20:20.20 02.02.02. The whole thing had only zeros and twos, now this upcoming date will have three different numbers. My niece was almost born on 04.04.04, but missed it by a day. 
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
-
tintin6971
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am
- androl
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
- Contact:
Re: Special date
34 notes were entered on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11
- Attachments
-
- 111111111111.jpg (321.43 KiB) Viewed 2291 times
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
Re: Special date
And 24 notes as well on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11 Finnish time as did:androl wrote:34 notes were entered on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11
I didn't even remember this special day. In about one month we have one more opportunity to enter notes at a special time: (20)11-12-13 at 14:15:16emppu wrote:Kirjaamisaika
"Olemme kosmisia kukkakaaleja ajan ja olevaisen virrassa..."
"Klip klop - hevonen on pop, kun lasagneen sitä laittaa"
Hullulla on halvat huvit
"Klip klop - hevonen on pop, kun lasagneen sitä laittaa"
Hullulla on halvat huvit
- Montgomery Burns
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3633
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
- Location: Lis., PRT
- Contact:
Re: Special date
While I was having lunch today, I saw a TV report about a man who collects stuff with mirrored numbers. Basically, anything with a serial number. I think this hobby is right up his alley, he should join EBT if he hasn't already. 
Re: Special date
How many notes were actually entered on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11 in Finnish timezone?
And have the Irish/Portuguese users done this too?
And have the Irish/Portuguese users done this too?
Re: Special date
+ 2 yearsTarmo wrote:In about one month we have one more opportunity to enter notes at a special time: (20)11-12-13 at 14:15:16
Re: Special date
2011 is this year I suppose ?
Tarmo wrote:(20)11
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Re: Special date
Oops, I had 11-12-2013 14:15:16 on my mind .....
Re: Special date
I entered one also GMT http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=103431539" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver

