Page 1 of 27

FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:17 pm
by MetalAtog
With less than 1 month for the start of the World Cup 2006 it seems like the right time to open a thread about the competition.

I believe that Brasil will win but always...

FORÇA PORTUGAL

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:27 pm
by JP Simões
Yes, Brazil are heavy favourites, but Italy and Holland have both great teams.

Czech Republic or Ukraine might surprise a few! :P

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:34 pm
by pepitopulpito
In normal conditions I'd say Brasil without any doubt... but today I'm feeling optimistic:

ESPAÑA

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:35 pm
by JP Simões

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:09 pm
by angelita
I would like to let all of you have a good laugh: :wink: :twisted:


The Netherlands

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:10 pm
by JP Simões
:lol:

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:23 pm
by MetalAtog
angelita wrote:I would like to let all of you have a good laugh: :wink: :twisted:


The Netherlands
Portugal may play against Netherlands in the first game of the second round, that would be great :mrgreen:

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:24 pm
by JP Simões
Group C is unpredictable

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:25 pm
by MetalAtog
Zé da Silva wrote:Group C is unpredictable
Indeed but I rather get Netherlands than Argentina on the second round.

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:27 pm
by JP Simões
Why not Ivory Coast or Serbia & Montenegro? :D

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:25 pm
by diana333
I hope we will make the best of it. I hope to see as much games as possible.

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:36 pm
by Luigi_Delvecchio
At least Holland won the euro 2006 in under 21 yesterday here in Portugal :wink: I'm waiting for a Portugal - Holland in the World Cup :lol:

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:37 pm
by JP Simões
Luigi_Delvecchio wrote:I'm waiting for a Portugal - Holland in the World Cup :lol:
Most likely scenario...

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:39 pm
by diana333
Luigi_Delvecchio wrote:At least Holland won the euro 2006 in under 21 yesterday here in Portugal :wink:
We are very happy with it. I hope the bigger boys will do it good.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:23 am
by €€F
I fear the dutch wil go out in Round 1..

Many players aren't in good shape (Kromkamp , Robben)
and midfield too light..

Let's hope I'm wrong