10 000 000 euros in EBT?

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

november 14
User avatar
Mauz
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:07 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Post by Mauz »

Mauz wrote:When will the guessing close...? I'd say November 3. And October 20 for the 400,000th note :wink:
Yoohoo I won the "when will the 400,000th note be" contest! Yay! Finally! I always missed by a day or two before! Yes yes yesssss...

(I was the only contestant :wink: )
FlyingFox
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:54 pm
Location: Tilburg, the Netherlands

Post by FlyingFox »

november 5th
User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by HNL »

October 25
User avatar
ag_pt
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 16, 2002 2:37 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal (38º44'N 9º12'W)

Post by ag_pt »

October 24 at 22:14:04 GMT, by some albanian user!
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

October 25 at 12:23:39.
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Hooray. 10.000.000 Euro entered into EBT.

I don’t know the exact time it happened. But in the Dutch forum FlyingFox mentioned this already at 14:58. So it probably happened a bit before.
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

But when will we reach 20 million euros?
It took almost 11 months to get the first ten million, but I think (hope) that the next ten will come faster, maybe half a year or so. That's almost twice as fast as the first 10 million, but why not, we must have challenges and everybody should set themselves goals to achieve. Get more money and new users, that's how simple it is.
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

In August I did a little graph about the numbers of notes entered.

Assuming the average number of banknotes entered is stable now, and the volume follows a similar trend, we probably get to 20 million in about 7 to 8 months.
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

4 users were very close, and nobody won
Time is on our side ...
Petri6
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: Finland

Post by Petri6 »

Antti wrote:But when will we reach 20 million euros?
I'd guess June 10, because it's my birthday.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”