Online games
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- androl
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
- Contact:
1. It is classified as Other.
2. Can it be washed? No.
3. Can you control it? Yes.
4. Does it have buttons? Yes.
5. Is it smaller than a loaf of bread? No.
6. Is it multicolored? Partly.
7. Do you use it with a computer? Yes.
8. Can it add? Probably.
9. Is it bright? Partly.
10. Does it play music? No.
11. Does it make noise? Doubtful.
12. Does it have a hard outer shell? Rarely.
13. Is it used by the police? Maybe.
14. Would you use it in the dark? Irrelevant.
15. Does it come in different colors? Partly.
16. Can you buy it? Doubtful.
17. Is it usually colorful? Partly.
18. Does it make sound? No.
19. I guess that it is a search engine (web site search)? Close.
20. I guess that it is an LCD display? No.
21. Is it comforting? Probably.
22. Can you read it? Usually.
23. Does it use electricity? Depends.
24. Is it worth a lot of money?
Depends.
25. Can you make money by selling it? Doubtful.
26. Does it communicate? Usually.
27. Does it have writing on it? Yes.
28. Do you put your name on it? Yes.
29. I guess that it is a chat room? No.
30. I am guessing that it is you? No.
and what was I thinking of? a "note tracking site"!
when I thought of "banknote" I eventually said yes when he asked if it is money, but then he told me some differences. And going back does not work.
2. Can it be washed? No.
3. Can you control it? Yes.
4. Does it have buttons? Yes.
5. Is it smaller than a loaf of bread? No.
6. Is it multicolored? Partly.
7. Do you use it with a computer? Yes.
8. Can it add? Probably.
9. Is it bright? Partly.
10. Does it play music? No.
11. Does it make noise? Doubtful.
12. Does it have a hard outer shell? Rarely.
13. Is it used by the police? Maybe.
14. Would you use it in the dark? Irrelevant.
15. Does it come in different colors? Partly.
16. Can you buy it? Doubtful.
17. Is it usually colorful? Partly.
18. Does it make sound? No.
19. I guess that it is a search engine (web site search)? Close.
20. I guess that it is an LCD display? No.
21. Is it comforting? Probably.
22. Can you read it? Usually.
23. Does it use electricity? Depends.
24. Is it worth a lot of money?
25. Can you make money by selling it? Doubtful.
26. Does it communicate? Usually.
27. Does it have writing on it? Yes.
28. Do you put your name on it? Yes.
29. I guess that it is a chat room? No.
30. I am guessing that it is you? No.
and what was I thinking of? a "note tracking site"!
when I thought of "banknote" I eventually said yes when he asked if it is money, but then he told me some differences. And going back does not work.
- androl
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
- Contact:
29. "is it a boyfriend"
30. "is it a girlfriend"
Contradictions:
A girlfriend is probably not something you can purchase
You might not be able to find a girlfriend on a farm
A girlfriend cannot be placed on your head
You cannot mash a girlfriend
A girlfriend is not a pure-bred dog
A girlfriend is not small
A girlfriend does not like to catch mice
A girlfriend is not a type of dog
- giberski
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2896
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:38 pm
- Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
- Contact:
I don't understand the tactics, I never come any further then the first girl!
Giberski
Giberski
Main organiser of EBTM06: Amsterdam and national meetings in Zwolle and Leiden.
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo

