Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

savesigita
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: Italia + Latvija +wherever we get the chance to travel to!

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by savesigita »

while preparing our holidays we found this 2 old users:

Peevo https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=150218

e-gruby http://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=66600

Poland hasn't Euro, few notes...and 2 hits?!
-flop-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6919
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:39 pm
Location: Piemonte

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by -flop- »

http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=130149369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Note by tommasolampedusa.

:note-500: F/Z and the comment say "bancomat" (i.e. ATM).

Strange combination and never seen in Italy an ATM issuing :note-500: .
Se tu passi un posto strano che si chiama Baffalù
io non ci sarò ma tu vedrai...


Elenco dei comuni italiani con il loro inauguratore/List of italian cities with their "first-note user"
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by ErGo »

Monday morning cleanings:

wewobr (146270): 23901 notes deleted
Lauri -94 (66505): 1 note
User avatar
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Crazy Bob »

same sh*t, different day:

https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=130210852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

users GERETS and lok und halle will keep on creating friendly hits as long as nobody cares to moderate them...
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by ErGo »

and again:

mariomv (154516): 1221 notes deleted
lucaliguori (186128): 1 note
tommasolampedusa (186127): 3 notes
Ashido44
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Location: Weit weg von hier!!

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Ashido44 »

T R I N A C R I A & ILBARMAN88

Friendly hits?

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=170736

Same question for lhtcia & I VAVACCIONI

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=166933
Die Bündelmischer, die meisten Belgier sind, haben gar keine Ahnung, was der EBT-Geist ist
The mixers of bundles, which are most of them belgians, don't have any clue, what's the EBT spirit
Les mélangeurs de liasses, belges pour la plupart, n'ont aucune idée de ce qu'est l'esprit EBT
De Bundelsmixers, die meeste Belgen zijn, hebben geen idee wat de EBT-geest is
User avatar
trinacria
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6841
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: PALERMO REGNO DELLE DUE SICILIE

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by trinacria »

Ashido44 wrote:T R I N A C R I A & ILBARMAN88

Friendly hits?

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=170736

Same question for lhtcia & I VAVACCIONI

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=166933
Ma lei come si permette di darmi del faker :?: Attendiamo le sue scuse.
MANCA SOLO LA HIT CON LA GRECIA E POI......
EUROBILLTRACKER E' UN MITO TRINACRIA E' IL SUO PROFETA
Il francobollo è un modo intelligente di leggere la storia.
User avatar
ruspa
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: a nord ovest di paperino

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by ruspa »

Ashido44 wrote:T R I N A C R I A & ILBARMAN88

Friendly hits?

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=170736

Same question for lhtcia & I VAVACCIONI

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=166933

If these are friendly hits, I wonder what are the most of the hits listed on EBT
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

Ashido44 wrote:T R I N A C R I A & ILBARMAN88

Friendly hits?

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=170736

Same question for lhtcia & I VAVACCIONI

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=166933
thank you guy!!! I always need to laugh a little bit!!! before to see what happen in Italy see in your country..it's full of friendly hits!!!(and not only friendly :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ), if you want a long list..I am here!!!
User avatar
giammarco
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:39 pm
Location: Noicattaro (BARI)

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by giammarco »

Minchia i vavaccioni e trinacria faker mi mancavano, ma vabè... Pensassero piuttosto a guardare in casa loro e dei loro vicini tutte le friendly hit e hit costruite che hanno...
"È tutta una questione di soldi, il resto è conversazione"
Ashido44
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Location: Weit weg von hier!!

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Ashido44 »

trinacria wrote:
Ashido44 wrote:T R I N A C R I A & ILBARMAN88

Friendly hits?

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=170736

Same question for lhtcia & I VAVACCIONI

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=166933
Ma lei come si permette di darmi del faker :?: Attendiamo le sue scuse.
Here is the English part, write in English or stay on the italian part.
Die Bündelmischer, die meisten Belgier sind, haben gar keine Ahnung, was der EBT-Geist ist
The mixers of bundles, which are most of them belgians, don't have any clue, what's the EBT spirit
Les mélangeurs de liasses, belges pour la plupart, n'ont aucune idée de ce qu'est l'esprit EBT
De Bundelsmixers, die meeste Belgen zijn, hebben geen idee wat de EBT-geest is
User avatar
trinacria
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6841
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: PALERMO REGNO DELLE DUE SICILIE

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by trinacria »

Impara l'italiano invece di infangare i tracciatori onesti,almeno fai qualcosa di buono.
Quia non alio nomine gravem errorem detrectant.
MANCA SOLO LA HIT CON LA GRECIA E POI......
EUROBILLTRACKER E' UN MITO TRINACRIA E' IL SUO PROFETA
Il francobollo è un modo intelligente di leggere la storia.
portaonze
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by portaonze »

Independently of our linguistic skills, it seems some people are not remembering this is supposed to be an hobby.
And, yes, this is the english bit of the forum.

Chill out guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by ART »

trinacria wrote: ***
Be patient: he's a troll that also bother on the Italian forum...
European soul, European pride.
User avatar
trinacria
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6841
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Location: PALERMO REGNO DELLE DUE SICILIE

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by trinacria »

portaonze wrote:Independently of our linguistic skills, it seems some people are not remembering this is supposed to be an hobby.
And, yes, this is the english bit of the forum.

Chill out guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hai perfettamente ragione,ma additare bugie verso altri è una brutta cosa.
MANCA SOLO LA HIT CON LA GRECIA E POI......
EUROBILLTRACKER E' UN MITO TRINACRIA E' IL SUO PROFETA
Il francobollo è un modo intelligente di leggere la storia.
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”