Which countries in Europe did you already visite?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
daniellez
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 886
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:51 pm
Location: Bolsward, Netherlands

Post by daniellez »

Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, United Kingdom
User avatar
aron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1883
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:42 pm
Location: Meeden, Groningen

Post by aron »

France, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Denmark, Germany, Belgium and Monaco
User avatar
kettenseger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:49 pm
Location: 41334 Nettetal, Germany
Contact:

Post by kettenseger »

United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, France, Netherlands
coastal
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:39 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by coastal »

Image United Kingdom - almost everywhere
Image Ireland - Dublin
Image Portugal - Algarve
Image Spain - almost everywhere (except the Canary Islands)
Image Andorra
Image France - Paris, Montpellier, Marseille, Nice, Aix-en-Provence, Nimes, Avignon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Perpignan, Lille
Image Monaco
Image Belgium - almost everywhere in Flanders, plus many places in Wallonia
Image Netherlands - almost everywhere
Image Luxembourg
Image Germany - Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Bremen
Image Switzerland - Zurich
Image Austria - Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg
Image Italy - Rome, Venice, Bari, Brindisi, Bologna
Image Vatican City
Image Czech Republic - Prague
Image Slovakia - Bratislava
Image Hungary - Budapest
Image Poland - Warsaw
Image Greece - Athens, many small places on the mainland, Corfu
User avatar
Sefo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:18 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by Sefo »

Image United Kingdom
Image Portugal
Image Spain
Image Andorra
Image France
Image Monaco
Image Switzerland
Image Greece
Image Turkey
Image Norway
User avatar
casposete
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:55 am
Location: Madrid /Spain

Post by casposete »

ImageSpain
Image United Kingdom
ImageItaly
ImageVatican City
ImageFrance
User avatar
Kyypupu
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:00 pm
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Contact:

Post by Kyypupu »

Finland (live here)
Sweden¨
Italy
Vatican
Estonia
Switzerland
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

I hope I can add Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to my list after EBTM05 8) .
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

bhoeyb wrote:I hope I can add Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to my list after EBTM05 8) .

I can add Spain next month :D :P
I'm in Spain for one week (12-19 March) because of an exchange project via school
User avatar
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 3692
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by BaliBennie »

bhoeyb wrote:I hope I can add Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to my list after EBTM05 8) .
Yeah me too!!!

Going by car together with Elmo. The route is taking us through Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to get to Finland for the EBTM05-meeting.

Our route back home will go via Sweden and Denmark.

I never was in any country of this list. Only Sweden in 1999 but that was before the Euro-era.

How are you planning to travel Bhoeyb?????
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
User avatar
Craft
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:36 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland

Post by Craft »

BaliBennie wrote:I never was in any country of this list. Only Sweden in 1999 but that was before the Euro-era.
Regarding Sweden, you won't notice much difference now. :roll:

My list:
Finland (home)
Soviet Union & later Russia
Estonia
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
Luxemburg
France
England

no more so far... (flown over Switzerland, Italy and Malta though :lol: )

Image
impie

Post by impie »

Great- Britain, the Netherlands, France, Luxemburg, Andorra, Italy, Monaco, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey (small part is European :) )
impie

Post by impie »

I forgot Malta :D
User avatar
susyq
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: Joensuu, Finland

Post by susyq »

Sweden
Estonia
Germany
Dubai (UAE)
Belgium
England
Italy
Spain
Vatican
USA
Denmark
"Luultavasti myrskyjä on vain siksi, että niiden jälkeen saataisiin auringonnousu", Muumipappa
"Storms probably exist only to be able to have sunrise after them", Moomin

Visit My Forest
Jsg1
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Aix-en-Provence

All around the World

Post by Jsg1 »

Wow, I can see you traveled Europe very much!

I visited Monaco (Yes, it's a little in France lol),
Greece (Athens, Mycènes, Olympie, Delphes, les Météores...),
Ireland (West only : from Galway to Cork),
Germany (Cologne),
Spain (Figueras, Barcelona),
Italy (Just 30 minutes lol),
UK (Only Heathrow Airport lol),
and France (my homecountry)

I also saw Singapore Airport (Asia) and visited Australia (Oceania).

C ya!
Jsg1
Hey, I'm french. I'm new here!
I'm looking for Aussies. lol.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”