avij wrote:Divol, please don't spam the forum, we heard you the first time. No need to post your message four times and as a PM to me.
Now that I got your attention (you didn't reply to my email), how are you going to explain
this hit?
Some further details:
Code: Select all
+---------+--------------+--------------+---------------------+-------+---------+-------+
| user_id | denomination | serial | hit_date | city | country | count |
+---------+--------------+--------------+---------------------+-------+---------+-------+
| DIVOL | 50 | Xxxxxxxxx956 | 2005-02-13 06:26:57 | Volos | Greece | 1 |
| DIVOL | 50 | Xxxxxxxxx965 | 2005-01-18 05:13:55 | Volos | Greece | 1 |
| ditschi | 50 | Xxxxxxxxx974 | 2004-04-04 21:09:06 | Heide | Germany | 2 |
| DIVOL | 50 | Xxxxxxxxx974 | 2005-02-28 04:23:21 | Volos | Greece | 2 |
+---------+--------------+--------------+---------------------+-------+---------+-------+
The numbers are sequential. I wonder how ditschi managed to enter a note on 2004-04-04, and then several months later you found that note AND the notes whose serial numbers are just before the hit note in sequence. Besides, if you really had all those notes, why did you enter them with two week intervals between entries? Sorry, I'm not buying your explanation.
I'm not a spamer.I send this email twice by mistake.I also send to you the same email as a PM from different posts.
I reply to your email at 28/02/2005:
Subject: RE: Your EuroBillTracker note entries
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 7:52:46 PM EST
From: divolgrc
To:
contact@eurobilltracker.com
« Previous | Next »
WHY MY NOTES ARE FAKE ?
I COLLECT EURONOTES NUMBERS FROM 2002.
I HAVE MANY NUMBERS BECAUSE OF MY JOB.
ASK FIRST AND THEN YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST TO ME.
DIVOL
About this hit:
I told you, I have many numbers and because you don't like to see sequential numbers, I write them one after the
other,after some days.
Why you said I'm a faker?
Don't buy my explanation if you want.I can't change your mind.
But I'm not a faker.
DIVOL