Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.10.2026]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.08.2023]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.08.2023]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.08.2023]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.08.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.08.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.08.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
-
Highway_Star
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 pm
- Location: Oulu, Finland
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
Re: Korkeimmat Suomesta löydetyt lyhytkoodit [01.09.2023]
No nyt vasta hokasin tuon jah1961 viestissä olevan korkeemman lyhytkoodin pahus M007I2.
I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Roger Keith "Syd" Barret
6. January 1946 – 7. July 2006
Pink Floyd

