New on the forum

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
LeBigM
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:56 am

New on the forum

Post by LeBigM »

Hello everyone,

I joined EBT recently, and joined the forum today.

Kinda doing a challenge by having >95% of my registered :flag-eu: € bills that are only collected in Switzerland on change desks.
Then, I spend them in France since I do live close to the country.
I'm mainly registering big bills, we don't have a lot of :note-5: and :note-10: around here (as you can see on my EBT profile)

I hope to learn more about the € bills story with the forum.

I wish you a pleasant weekend !
All my € bills are from :flag-ch:
I'll keep my median bill value >40€ :twisted:
You visiting GE ? PM Me we'll get a coffee :D
MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:52 am
Location: Helden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: New on the forum

Post by MDeen »

Welcome! You are not the only Swiss tracker here but it can certainly be challenging, yes. Just keep getting lots of bills from Switzerland and do you shopping in France :wink:
Oh, and when they hold a referendum about joining the EU, you know what to vote. :mrgreen:
User avatar
LeBigM
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:56 am

Re: New on the forum

Post by LeBigM »

MDeen wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:45 am Welcome! You are not the only Swiss tracker here but it can certainly be challenging, yes. Just keep getting lots of bills from Switzerland and do you shopping in France :wink:
Oh, and when they hold a referendum about joining the EU, you know what to vote. :mrgreen:
Well, I love the Swiss Mentality, so joining EU like Canada will do soon could be good, but entering € Zone I don't know what to think. I'm an old french citizen, and I kinda left for some reasons ahah. Still happy to track theses bills since I do use em very frequently.

Thanks for the welcome message !
All my € bills are from :flag-ch:
I'll keep my median bill value >40€ :twisted:
You visiting GE ? PM Me we'll get a coffee :D
Post Reply

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”