Euro tracking discussion in English
Moderators: Fons , avij , Phaseolus
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270 Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:
Post
by bhoeyb » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:38 pm
I was too surprised to talk
... but maybe he recognized me from TV or the newspaper
... I'll ask next time.
Ralf
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382 Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Ralf » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:10 pm
Yes very funny is this
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704 Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland
Post
by jabosa2 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Really a very nice story. I hope the shopkeeper starts to enter again. I would to see his face when he see that he has spoken with Bhoeyb..
Elmo
Euro-Master
Posts: 4243 Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)
Post
by Elmo » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:54 pm
bhoeyb wrote: ...And I need glasses to see the small code.
You should have told the shopkeeper about me, I might find out all his
shortcodes!
Or perhaps better not, if the shopkeeper bocomes an EBT-fundamentalist cracking shortcodes would take all my life!
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
simonluv
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 12 Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contact:
Post
by simonluv » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:01 pm
I recently entered a Italian printed €5 note with CONTAZIONE BSK stamped on it, in Dublin. Does anyone know what it means?
Thanks
Fjon
Euro-Master
Posts: 1071 Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Bray, Ireland
Post
by Fjon » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:54 pm
I've asked the italian forum to see if they can shed some light!
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270 Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:
Post
by bhoeyb » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:00 pm
Maybe, I have stamped 10 notes or so with my stamp. Here is my
2nd stamped hit .... it's working
.
Enii
Post
by Enii » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:00 am
Wow what a quick result after stamping a note. You must be so pleased, hope, he becomes a regular user!
eniddublin
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 6 Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:02 am
Post
by eniddublin » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:42 pm
Enii wrote: Wow what a quick result after stamping a note. You must be so pleased, hope, he becomes a regular user!
It appears that he only entered the one note and then disappeared off the radar! Pity
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270 Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:
Post
by bhoeyb » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:46 pm
Another stamped note
hit !
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734 Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:
Post
by Dakkus » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:55 pm
And by stamping one note Bert got also 16 other notes registered :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Enii
Post
by Enii » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:25 pm
Well done. BhoeyB! Stamping pays off!
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270 Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:
Post
by bhoeyb » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:24 pm
Enii wrote: Well done. BhoeyB! Stamping pays off!
Yes, I'm very happy with the result
.
Fonzie
Euro-Master
Posts: 1268 Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Fonzie » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:23 pm
Enii wrote: Stamping pays off!
Up until today I marked 188 notes using my printer... none were found yet, so a few months ago I decided to stop. But... today my new rubber stamp arrived and I stamped antoher 40 notes.
I will try to stamp about 10% of my notes and see what they do
Niet meer zo fanatiek als ooit maar is nu al voor het 8ste jaar aan het invoeren... Overigens is een klein deel van mijn biljetten gestempeld met de ebt url