BaliBennie wrote:
I am Noogie the little pink dragon
from Holland i have only just begun
with tracking the bills on their way
please will you Ho Ha Hit me everyday
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
I am Noogie the little pink dragon
if you hit me i will shout, hit and run
all the people don't know whats happening
and i just sit there with a large grin
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
I am Noogie the little pink dragon
There is more, even a forum
Talk about hits, proud as a boy ==========> I AM A GIRL!!!NB: check out the PINK dragon...
![]()
Eurobilltracking gives me so much joy
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
I am Noogie the little pink dragon
all that hitting gives me lots of fun
if you dont hit me, i will hit you all
and the best is international
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
Ho Ha Hit me, Hit me, Hit me, HIT
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hahahaha, I am honored!!! (Or should I be offended....






